US Motors - Valley Park

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 28, 2018

I have bought two used cars for my sons over the past 8 years. The first was a 2002 Honda Accord that we put 100,000 miles on and went through two teenage... boys. It was a great car. I just bought a second 2008 Honda Accord last week. The car looks and runs like it is brand new. Paul's is honest and his prices are fair. We have also used him for all of our car upkeep and repairs. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Paul.

April 9, 2018

Dan and Paul were absolutely incredible from start to finish. I came in looking for a well-kept Honda Civic or Accord. Not only did I find one, they were... able to negotiate the perfect price and worked with me fiancially. I’d highly recommend this place for quality used vehicles (Honda, Lexus, Toyota)!

February 4, 2018

Salesman was kind of arrogant like he wasn't interested in dealing with a female. Wasn't willing to negotiate on the price of the car. I doubt I will... try them again.

December 4, 2017

I bought the most well kept 2001 Lexus at US Motors. Dan is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I told him what I wanted and he had several options.... He made buying a car fun not stressful.I was impressed with their selection of Hondas, Camry's and Subaru's. I would highly recommend US Motors.

December 4, 2017

November 29, 2017

I bought my dream 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 from U S Motors. What a truck they sold me, I love my Ram 1500. I have seen older or newer cars or trucks, US MOTORS... have the nice cars. I will buy from US Motors again when I need a car. Strongly recommend this dealership.

October 19, 2017

I bought my hyundai car from here ,its a good car with good price . The owner paul is so helpful and nice .I would like to recommend to my friends and... family .

October 6, 2017

I was looking for a used van. Paul was very helpful. Ended up getting a very nice van for a great price. I have purchased alot of cars and I would rank... this lot up there with some of the best Ive been too. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great american or import car.

October 6, 2017

Came in for a oil change, got to meet the owner Paul Singh who was very welcoming. Staff was really supportive and they evaluated my car and provided... really nice suggestions. If you are looking for reliable and not so costly service care, you should visit this place.

October 6, 2017

Love this dealership. Great service and excellent experience with this dealership. Bought a 2005 Acura MDX love this SUV and I love the way they set up... their inventory service and warranty program. No pushing or forcing to buy any car that they want to sell, they let me look at and only answer my questions when I asked. I will definitely shop my next car at US Motors when I need another one.