US Motors - Valley Park

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 26, 2020

Bought a 2003 Honda Element and this thing is literally held together by bailing wire and deck screws. Overpaid by about 1100 Because I thought if I was... buying from a dealership they would at least work with me if it needed repairs and that’s what I was told. If there is anything wrong with it they’ll work with me and fix it. I don’t even know how this car passed a safety inspection! A few days after I bought it it started throwing codes. I’ve dumped about $1000 in it in the past year and now I’ve gotten the suspension looked at and I need a whole new control arm. The car has never ran right and the only new parts on it are from a junkyard. The more I fix on it the worse it gets and now I’m looking at a new transmission. Pay attention to these bad reviews I saw them and thought they were just disgruntled customers. These people are not willing to help and want you to pay for all the repairs out-of-pocket. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

May 4, 2020

Avoid at all cost bought a car from them, the engine broke and to be completely replaced. I called them five times and they didn’t Pick up the phone after... answering once and stating they would call back. Got the repair work done to have them then tell me had I contacted them they would have done the repair work for less money. So: I paid a car all cash no loan. The entire engine had to be replaced. They dodged my calls until they figured someone else had fixed it. Then they claimed they would have fixed it for cheaper had I called them. So I should trust them again and give them more money again? Why not take care of the customer that just spent $7,000 buying a car? Does anyone still have good customer service?

• July 28, 2018

I have bought two used cars for my sons over the past 8 years. The first was a 2002 Honda Accord that we put 100,000 miles on and went through two teenage... boys. It was a great car. I just bought a second 2008 Honda Accord last week. The car looks and runs like it is brand new. Paul's is honest and his prices are fair. We have also used him for all of our car upkeep and repairs. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Paul.

April 3, 2019

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. PURCHASED A CAR FOR MY SON - 2 DAYS LATER THE CHECK ENGINE CAME ON - HAD 2 INSPECTIONS DONE BY INDEPENDENT SHOPS.... BOTH SAID THE CAR PROBABLY HAD INTERNAL ENGINE ISSUES. I GAVE US MOTORS A CHANCE TO FIX IT - 2 DAYS AFTER THEY WORKED ON IT, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BACK ON - SAME ISSUE. DAN AND US MOTORS REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE FILED A REPORT WITH MISSOURI CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY. I'VE NOW SPENT ANOTHER $600 AND STILL HAVE A BROKEN CAR. REALLY! DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

February 23, 2019

Went there to shop for a car with my boyfriend. The dealer Dan was very helpful and understanding and patient with us. He helped us be able to leave with... a car within a hour or so. Very friendly!

April 9, 2018

Dan and Paul were absolutely incredible from start to finish. I came in looking for a well-kept Honda Civic or Accord. Not only did I find one, they were... able to negotiate the perfect price and worked with me fiancially. I’d highly recommend this place for quality used vehicles (Honda, Lexus, Toyota)!

February 4, 2018

Salesman was kind of arrogant like he wasn't interested in dealing with a female. Wasn't willing to negotiate on the price of the car. I doubt I will... try them again.

December 4, 2017

I bought the most well kept 2001 Lexus at US Motors. Dan is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I told him what I wanted and he had several options.... He made buying a car fun not stressful.I was impressed with their selection of Hondas, Camry's and Subaru's. I would highly recommend US Motors.

December 4, 2017

November 29, 2017

I bought my dream 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 from U S Motors. What a truck they sold me, I love my Ram 1500. I have seen older or newer cars or trucks, US MOTORS... have the nice cars. I will buy from US Motors again when I need a car. Strongly recommend this dealership.