Winnsboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(318) 435-7555 (318) 435-7555

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best service EVER

I would recommend Winnsboro Dodge to anyone who likes a great car buying experience. Everyone was very helpful and up front with me so needless to say ill be buying all of my vehicles here.

1.0

Buyer

After contacting this dealership about a truck my husband found on this website we informed two different employees that we were coming to look at it. They emailed us back twice and confirmed that we were coming on Thursday and even said they were looking forward to meeting us. My husband drove over three hours to purchase this vehicle only to be told that it had sold 30 min prior to his arrival. In my opinion they should have made a phone call to him if someone else was there showing interest considering we notified them we were coming. I even emailed them again when he was on his way. Needless to say after a day of missing work and driving over three hour we experienced horrible customer service and did not Get the vehicle we planned on buying. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone on account of our experience.

4.0

great service

Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly I will definitely shop with them in the future.

1.2

Go Some Where Else!!!

Bought our used car and we're fed nothing but lies! Bill of sale had to be done twice because they forgot things! The detail job on the car was pitiful! The say the are the home of the 10 minute buying process and it took almost a full business week!! The extended warranty we took out had the wrong mileage on it and jipped us 2,000 miles out of our warranty! The absolute worst buying experience I've ever had in my life!!