Tasca Buick GMC

835 reviews

835 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tasca Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• December 1, 2016

My salesman, Doug White, was extremely helpful. During an initial meeting, he listened to all my vehicle preferences and my budget limitations, and did... not try to force me into any kind of quick sale. He was absolutely no-pressure, very solicitous, and very comfortable to work with. Within two days he contacted me about a deal that not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. He proposed a vehicle with all the options I wanted, for LESS than the budget I had given him. A truly outstanding job. Of course, I jumped on it and took the car immediately. During the paperwork processing, he took care of all the details and made the transaction as straightforward and simple as possible. It was really a pleasure to work with Doug. The finance manager, Matt Venturini, also made quick work of what can sometimes be a lengthy and complicated process. He was fun to work with (and a great conversationalist as well). Thanks also to sales manager Eric L'Europa, who was extremely gracious during my visit to Tasca. All in all, this was one of the best experiences I have had in getting a new car.

December 3, 2018

Dale was so great to work with when buying my new (pre owned) car! My husband and I came in with a budget and Dale worked to find a car in our price range... but also with the features we wanted! I am so happy driving my car every day! They gave me money for my very, very used car and I drove off the lot that day with my brand new car. The day after I bought the car the check oil light came in and Dale got me into service quickly and I didn???t have to pay anything to get it checked.

December 1, 2018

We had a GREAT EXPERIENCE at Tasca Buick GMC with Mikayla. She had tremendous knowledge of the vehicles we looked at and we felt no pressure to buy something... we really weren't comfortable with. We ended up with a GMC TERRAIN and "We are Satisfied "!

Mikayla Hogan

(5.0) 69 reviews

November 30, 2018

Went to trade in a lease for a new SUV and after some issues. The managers jumped through hoops to make sure we got the car we wanted and for the price... we wanted. Very happy with final outcome.

Mikayla Hogan

(5.0) 69 reviews

RICHIE CAMPAGNONE

SALES MANAGER

(4.9) 20 reviews

November 17, 2018

Working with Mike and Nick at Tasca has always been enjoyable, they do their best to make sure all you're concerns are addressed. Mike and Nick will do... whatever is needed to make you're experience positive one. As they always say "You Will Be Satisfied"!!! Thanks for a pleasant experience with this 2019 Terrain purchase and my 2018 Sierra 3500 this spring. John Federici

Mike Bessette

General Manager

(5.0) 108 reviews

Nick Cardillo

(5.0) 22 reviews

November 16, 2018

Received two recalls for my 2008 Chev, 3500 Silverado. I finally arranged the repair and went with Tasca, basically for it being local. As soon I walked... into the door of service I was met with Emile D. He quickly arranged my service and being a timely repair offered a loan vehicle upon my request, a new truck of my interest. As my processing was being done I noticed how well manned the service desk was and how friendly they were to customers and to their co-workers, showing high morale at the work place. The dealership was clean and and inviting, I have been to a few other Chev. dealerships where the service department was chaotic and the employees looked at you as an inconvenience. My vehicle was held overnight and was ready to pick up in the morning, without any problems,,,, The next day I received a call from Lindsay to see how my experience was. She was very polite and down to earth. Told her the experience was a five star. I was thinking at first that it was going to be a bad experience having my truck serviced and turned out to be a pleasure. Tasca wiil always be my dealership for warranty service, along with future consideration on making a new purchase..

November 13, 2018

Appointment setting was friendly and easy. Staff on the day of service was great. Fast and quality service, including great advice about warranty item.... Pleasure to do business.

Fred Alteiri

Service Advisor

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 11, 2018

Emille displays the core values of Tasca. He sets the tone for the organization and provides service with a smile. The technicians are behind scene however... my vehicle is service or repaired properly. It???s one and done. I???m thankful for all the team members who make it all come together

November 8, 2018

Requested a service appointment to resolve tire gauge devise so the indicator on my dashboard would stop. The team accommodated my schedule needs before... the weekend and replaced the part timely.

Fred Alteiri

Service Advisor

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 7, 2018

Worked with Doug at Tasca Buick GMC. He was very patient and answered all my questions. No high pressure sales tactics. Very good experience. Very fair... price.

Anthony Castergini