Motor City Automotive Group

27 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2015

I bought my Ford Explorer from Dan at Motor City Automotive Group and was so happy with the whole experience I told my friend and she went and bought her... car from Logan. When I am looking for another vehicle I'll look here first. They treated me with respect and made the process a pleasant experience. If you're looking for your next car go talk to the people at MCAG they will work with you to put you in the right vehicle at the right price.

September 1, 2015

All the guys were very personable. No hassle. Easy and low key. Virtually painless. James totally went above and beyond. Motor City managed to do what... six other dealerships couldn't. ... place me in a safe and affordable vehicle.

August 3, 2015

I recently purchased a car here and am more than pleased. The sales manager went out of his way, even coming in early to help me through the whole process.... All salespeople that I met were very polite and kind, I checked on several cars before deciding on one, I was helped and told about every one of them. I have had very bad experiences in the past with car salesmen and dealerships, but these people were awesome. I would highly recommend anybody looking to buy a car to check them out first.

July 31, 2015

I had a great experience. Went to 2 other dealerships that said they couldn't help me, motor city wouldn't let me leave without getting me into a safe... car.

July 13, 2015

Fast, personable and professional. Great car at a great price.

June 13, 2015

Very helpful,courteous and proficient in their business. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

June 10, 2015

I have been talking with a salesman for a few days and had an appt to look at a vehicle and when I got there at agreed time, the vehicle I was going to... look at was not anywhere I sight and I had to wait 20 minutes for them to tell me they just spoke with service dept and it needs extensive body work(roughly $3000 worth), and they took me a few miles down the road to look at it, and when we got there to look at it, the truck had no headlights and no 3rd row seat like the salesman told me there was, and all he said was oh I'm sorry I must have been given the wrong information. The dude didn't even know anything he was supposed to, even after knowing for days that I was coming in to see it. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, I'm very disappointed that I drove all the way to their dealership for nothing.

May 10, 2015

I bought a 2007 Nissan Quest from Motor City & this was the easiest, no hassle experience I have had with a dealership! I went in with a specific criteria... that I wanted in a vehicle & payment and they made it happen.

May 7, 2015

Easy and comfortable place to purchase a vehicle, great selection to choose from. Sales people were casual, friendly, and knowledgeable. Never felt overly... pressured or uneasy here. Glad I've discovered Motor City and will highly recommend to all!

March 18, 2015

I recently went in with my young daughter to buy her a car. The guys at Motor City were not only 100% patient with her and the situation, but super helpful.... I have recommended them to friends already and will over and over again! This was a great experience! I plan on going back to Motor City when I plan to trade in my current car in May, I let them know my plans to trade in, and they are even trying to find me exactly the car I am looking for when I trade up. Now that's service, and I couldn't ask for more from these guys! Thank you so much Jim, Logan and JJ!