American Motors

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–5:00pm
(714) 888-5967 (714) 888-5967

Very kind people

They helped me with getting my first car. On top of that they gave me extra seat leather and finishes for the windows all for free.

1.0

Not trustworthy and dishonest.

If you want a lying dealership then this place is for you. “This car has no damage, there is nothing wrong with it, it was never in an accident blah blah blah. That’s what they will tell you. Before you buy any vehicle there have it inspected at by the brand wether it’s Audi, Nissan, Mercedes, Infiniti etc. They will tell you what is wrong with the vehicle and everything else they find out. This 2015 Infiniti Q60 was in an accident and was illegally fixed. Just an FYI

4.0

Nice dealer

Good dealer got a good price an a nice car with little to no hassle

Happy customer

Ali and his staff provided excellent customer service. Ali patiently answered all of our questions and helped us find lowest rate possible. The entire buying process went smooth and easy. They also delivered the car to our door too... Can’t be happier.

Best car dealer around town

Just bought a 2015 Nissan Sentra from American motors, it was a very friendly and comfortable process. Ali helped us in every way to get the car at our budget price. Every information he provided for the car was accurate and clear. He even found us a better insurance deal after I a got a expensive quote from Geico. I would highly recommend American Motors, it’s the best place in town to find a great deal and received honest and outstanding services.

I recommend it to anyone want to buy a car.

I recently bought a car and the customer service are all very nice and very helpful, they were very nice, very kind and also very helpful , answered all my questions whatever i need it to know. they were very patient and helped me threw every step by step. I recommend them to anyone want to buy.

Ali and Rolando

From the appointment, follow up, test drive, finance and emails from Ali and Rolando this was an exceptional experience. This is the 4th car that we have gotten at American Motors.

Great customer experience

Just purchased a car from this dealer. Very professional and had a great customer experience. When I got home I realized that the service book was missing. Call them back and the next day I got the book. Very good job.

Bought VW Passat TDI

I just bought a 2015 VW Passat TDI. American gave me an excellent price and were very straightforward and non pressure in my dealings with them. Very pleasant to deal with. I would gladly buy another car from them.

Extremely Pleasant

So service was extremely Pleasant very professional employees very courteous facility was clean all vehicles were clean all around it was a very comfortable experience and very professional I will highly recommend this dealership to any of my closest friends Ali was a very professional and helpful and very polite person.