4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• American Motors the BEST!
    February 25, 2017

Just want to say that I have had a great experience purchasing my 2003 SUZUKI Vitara (red) and 2012 FORD FOCUS SE for my dauther from Ali. He was very... helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. Ali is very calm, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. He went above and beyond a standard salesperson to get me exactly what I wanted. The type of service I was given throughout the whole process would make anybody come back. I would recommend Mr. Ali to anybody I do and do not know personally. He did an excellent job and I really enjoyed working with Mr.Ali and I will be back for sure.!

Bought VW Passat TDI
    April 11, 2018

I just bought a 2015 VW Passat TDI. American gave me an excellent price and were very straightforward and non pressure in my dealings with them. Very ...pleasant to deal with. I would gladly buy another car from them.

Extremely Pleasant
    March 14, 2018

So service was extremely Pleasant very professional employees very courteous facility was clean all vehicles were clean all around it was a very comfo...rtable experience and very professional I will highly recommend this dealership to any of my closest friends Ali was a very professional and helpful and very polite person.

These Guys Are the Truth
    March 13, 2018

Great selection quality vehicles we were in and out with a reasonable price and payments very Knowledgeable and honest about every vehicle and very ha...ppy with the purchase.

staff very rude
    March 3, 2018

treated one way when first contacting dealership about a vehicle and treated another after they ran my credit. even when asked abt cash price or maint...enance records on a vehicle response was very poor and rude.

December 15, 2017

Perfect! Ali and his associate were very patient and made the transaction easy and flexible specifically for my needs!

The greatest
    December 6, 2017

bought an S-Class Benz and it needed a little work done. They sold me the car at a great price and even wrote me a check for half of the cost to fix t...he repairs, using a mechanic of my choice after I bought the car and had driven it off the lot. I was very shocked to get that check in the mail and it just shows that good people still exist. The car is nice and my daughter loves it. I will buy cars here for a long time as long as this is how they treat customers.

We just purchased an outstanding E350
    September 26, 2017

We just purchased an outstanding E350 from this dealer. Ali was our main contact, he is an outstanding person. Everything was promised, he delivered. ...He is a great sales person and very detail oriented. Great to connect with him and extremely happy with the car. Thank you.

August 22, 2017

American motors are known for not only good cars but it's known for good deals. My family and I love this car that I bought for this very good dealer ...so my family and I can have some fun time. I will highly recommend this dealer if looking for a car with a good deal and any price range.

Customer satisfaction
    August 22, 2017

Ali is the best. He really knows how to give excellent customer service. He will not disappoint. My husband and I bought the coolest Mustang in town. ...We love love love the car. We got such a great price we already paid it off. Then I went back and got a really nice Ford Edge. So satisfied with both vehicles and American Motors we recommend them 10 stars. I'll be buying all my future cars with Ali. Thanks

1565 W Commonwealth Ave Fullerton, CA 92833