Turn & Burn Motors

17 reviews

January 15, 2019

Really liked turn n burn,been here twice,was looking to purchase a car,was told several times by Dominique I was getting the car,even the next day,come... to find out car was sold the night before,be truthful,turn n burn is a great place,don't turn it into another shady car lot!!

July 5, 2018

SPOKE WITH JACK ON TE PHONE AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION FOR MY SON'S VEHICLE. JACK TOLD ME TO HAVE THE VEHICLE BROUGHT IN AND LET HIS SERVICE GUYS LOOK... AT IT. MY SON BROUGHT THE VEHICLE IN ON A SATURDAY TO BE LOOKED AT. THE SERVICE GUY NOTICED AN ISSUE RIGHT OFF THE BAT AND TOLD MY SON WHAT IT WAS. HE EXPLAINED THAT IF HE COULD GET THE PART THAT DAY IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO TO FIX IT. MY SON TOLD THEM TO FIX IT. IN THE PROCESS OF FIXING IT THE SERVICE GUYS WERE TAKING THEIR LUNCH BREAK. THEY WERE NICE ENOUGH TO BUY MY SON SOME LUNCH AS WELL SINCE HE WAS HAVING TO WAIT. AFTER THE RETURNED FROM LUNCH THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR TO FIX. WE LEFT AND RETURNED AN HOUR LATER TO A TRUCK THAT WAS NOT ONLY FIXED BUT THAT HAD ALSO BEEN WASHED. THE PRICE TO FIX THE TRUCK WAS 15% CHEAPER THAN WHAT WAS QUOTED AT ANOTHER LOCATION. THE ATMOSPHERE THERE WAS EXCELLENT. JACK'S MOTHER WAS A PLEASURE TO SIT WITH AND TALK TO WHILE WAITING AS WELL. VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE "FAMILY SERVICE"

• May 19, 2015

Honest about repairs needed fair price good variety on the lot friendly helpful service

April 9, 2018

The people were so nice and they made the process very easy and understandable. They checked the car befor we left and changed the oil.

October 24, 2017

Thanks Richy for sending me my car runs great I am enjoying the car and people was very helpful

October 23, 2017

A family place that makes me feel welcome. They listened to my needs and let me decide at my pace. I will recommend them to anyone and do not hesitate... to say that Turn and Burn is a great car dealer! Thank you Jack and Joy. I feel like family.

January 12, 2017

I went to turn and burn today, if you need a ride that's the place to go, Ben and Joy were very helpful, courteous, and friendly, if your like me and have... no patience they also have a great website, but they answered all my questions, I was in and out in about an hour, did I tell you I bought a car they also gave me a free oil change all of it in one hour wow, burn and turn rocks thanks guys

December 23, 2016

Jack and Mrs.Joy are amazing! My wife and I went in looking for a family vehicle, at first they didn't have anything to fit our needs but the team at Turn... and Burn went above and beyond to find us the perfect vehicle and kept it within our budget! I cannot say enough about how awesome they are. I will definitely send anyone I know that needs a car to them first.

September 7, 2016

I am from Augusta, Georgia and was driving to Chattanooga , Tennessee and my transmission went out in my car. I decided not to put a new transmission... in that old of a car. So my sister and brother in law and I started looked for cars for about 5 days. We looked in every car we could find. We looked at so many cars I was sick of looking . We stayed away from car dealerships as there is no such thing as an honest car salesman! Well, that is before my sister looked at the reviews for Turn and Burn Motors in Conyers, Georgia. We found three cars right away but I feel in love with this white 2007 Pontiac Vibe. From the moment we stepped onto the property we were treated like family. I felt like everything that needed to be done to make this car safe for me was done. The paper work was completed fully and without any hassles Honest and reliable dealership. Yes they do exist! Thank you for making my experience worth the trip. So next time you need a car don't waste gas looking at every car out there and call or visit Turn and Burn Motors and tell them Sherri sent you.

August 14, 2016

I inquired about a car here. The person I spoke with was very courteous and honest. I look forward to doing business with them in the very near future.