Walla Walla Valley Honda

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 25, 2018

Best car buying experience ever. I was looking at the dealership in the TriCities. Not happy with trade offer so sent a message to Walla Walla Valley Honda.... I was called within one hour. They asked me exactly what I was looking for and expecting. I told them. Bottom line their first offer was $3500 more and the 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5L was at invoice. $4000 net different from other offer. I also received a lifetime powertrain warranty. I walked into the dealer and I never felt like I was having to negotiate back and forth for the car I wanted. Erick was my salesman. He was as professional and knowledgeable as could be. I am highly impressed. Thank you Erick! I’m letting everyone know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about your awesome experience!

December 12, 2017

I worked with Erick Melgoza on getting my 2017 Honda Civic 6-Speed manual transmission car. It's everything I've ever wanted in a vehicle. He was very... helpful, friendly, and informative. I never once felt that he, or Bryant Gibby (the General Manager), were trying to rush me or make me buy something I didn't want. They made the process so easy and smooth and I am now forever a Honda girl! I would HIGHLY recommend everyone go there to get their next vehicle. These guys know what they're doing and will make you feel like family.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review for us! We are so glad that had an awesome experience!

November 30, 2017

Excellent customer service. They had the car I wanted and the negotations were quick and easy. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are so glad we could help you find what you were looking for.

March 6, 2017

It’s not often that I take the time to write a review, but I have to share the positive experience I had with Walla Walla Valley Honda. I found a vehicle... of interest on their website. Since I'm located in western Washington, additional information about the vehicle was relayed via telephone. Thanks to the high level of professionalism, responsiveness and customer service, I felt comfortable enough to purchase the vehicle sight unseen. When I arrived to take possession of the vehicle a week later everything was as described, it was detailed/ready to go and after a few signatures I was on my way. I would say this was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Walla Walla Valley Honda. Special thanks to Bryant, Kelly and Bob! Thank you! Rich

Hi Rich, Thank you so much for taking time out to share your experience. We are honored you felt comfortable enough to purchase a vehicle sight unse...en, and value that trust that you share with us. We look forward to serving you in the future, and enjoy your new car!

January 30, 2017

I have an appointment with Kelly Eagle and several others for a tiny bit of possible work on my 2011 Toyota Camry LE that I fully expect to purchase tomorrow... (Monday, January 30th, 2017. Should I not do so, I will update this review or write another stating so..,.and why....but I feel confident that doing that will not be necessary). From the beginning, I was quite picky and really wanted to take my time, do research, not jump or make any hasty decisions and get the car purchase deal I wanted. "Kelly" and the other personal there were very understanding and patient with me. Thank you! She even introduced me to key people - the owner, head mechanic and many others - who all assured me that they did business like I remember businesses doing and being in the past - with honesty, integrity and placing the customer (and their happiness and well-being) first. Sometimes I need to put myself in each of WWVH's emplyees shoes and really find out "where they are coming from". as well as all of them sincerely doing that with me. And I really believe they did do just that for me! Finally, after 5 days of thinking and researching, I just felt deep in my heart that this car was for me! It had "my name" on it, so to speak! Kelly told me she thought that car was for me right from the beginning and first saw the car! Finally, when I called her again and asked if the car was still there, I was so glad to find out that it still was - and still was available for me to purchase!!! I've had "a peace in my heart" about it for the entire 5 days (but didn't believe it myself - I thought it was just my own wishful thinking), and feel that it will be a car purchase that will be far better than any other one I dreamed possible! I was really concerned that someone may have come along and purchased it right on the spot! Because Kelly had previously told me that many people were calling and coming there to see it! She had almost sold it to someone just before I came in the first time to I saw it. I am really looking forward to purchasing and receiving this beautiful Toyota Camry LE, but am trying not to rush or be in a hurry. I know wonderful new "things" can never satisfy "the inside" of anyone, but they sure are nice to have and enjoy! Thank you Walla Walla Valley Honda! Kelly and everyone else involved! I really appreciate, respect and trust you, and look forward to many years ahead regarding your service on my present car I'm purchasing, as well as many, many years to come! God Bless you all. Sincerely John A. Jones Walla Walla, WA

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are so happy to hear you had a great experience and love your new car!

November 8, 2016

Mark was great no pressure sale. Everything went fast and had a great experience!!

Thanks for sharing, Molly! We're glad Mark could make buying a vehicle a fast and great experience! We hope you keep us in mind for any future service... needs and have fun driving your new car!

October 31, 2016

I was really happy with my experience at Walla Walla Valley Honda. Mark was great and helped me find the perfect car. He worked with my budget and was... incredibly helpful setting my wife and I at ease with the whole process. Bob was also very helpful. Thanks you guys, we love our Accord.

Thanks for sharing! We're glad Mark could help you find the right car and that you enjoyed our no pressure atmosphere! We hope you love your new Accor...d and let us know if we can ever help in the future! Happy driving!

October 4, 2016

Very quick, honest people to deal with. Bought a van for an excellent price.

Thanks for sharing! We're glad we could help you find a great van at a great price! We hope you keep us in mind for any of your future service needs a...nd have fun driving your new car!

August 26, 2016

I had found a Dodge Dakota with everything I wanted in my price range. Ben helped make sure I drove that truck off the lot! I have never been so happy... and impressed with a dealership. Thank you so much Ben!

Thanks for sharing, Connie! We hope you love your new car and let us know if we can ever help in the future! Happy driving!

June 27, 2016

I applied online and by the end of the day, Mark Waldrop kept in contact with me the whole time. All my questions were answered and I never felt pressured.... It was a great experience to start the buying processing without even walking into the dealership. Great Job!

Thanks for sharing, Cristal! We're glad that Mark could help you find the right vehicle for you and we hope that you love driving it! Let us know if w...e can ever help in the future!