Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Patriot Subaru

Awesome from beginning to end, now I have a new Crosstrek! Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone! I will probably buy another Subaru here in the near future.

2.0

Patriot Subaru

Pat Dorcena is a very professional person to deal with. Finance Should learn from him. A person with stellar credit, should not receive a percentage rate in the high sixes, not having credit pulled before going in. Is a sign that they are taking a cut from the bank, by bumping your percentage rate. Then telling me that it was impossible to get a rate in the low 4s. When in fact two weeks earlier I had done that. Especially with a bank that I have financed 4 cars through. Belittles my salesman in front of us. Only dealership I have walked out on in the finance part. Very unprofessional. Very serious on purchasing the car. To be treated like that is bull. Putting down jeep dealership. When I have just purchased one is crazy. All my years in the service I have never seen a Subaru on the battlefield. Maybe finance should get his facts straight. Jeep has been around since 1941 and served our forces for decades. Walked out of there went to jeep and received a rate in the 3s. With credit score pulled before walking in to finance. Treated fairly in and out within two hours with car. Instead of wasting two days, then trying to have a fast one pulled. Will never step into dealership again. If you absolutely love the Subaru. Do yourself a favor and go to the planet Subaru’s family. Planet Jeep and first jeep are high class dealerships interested in taking care or their customer. I am proud of serving my country, for the better of the people in it. Rather than have a dealership try to screw the people that our veterans are trying to protect. Very dissatisfied veteran Stay with jeep you will not go wrong

Very happy customer.

The salesperson Pat was fantastic! I’m very happy with my new manual transmission Subaru Forester. Very disappointed to find out this is the last year Subaru is making a manual transmission forester. It feels like Subaru is forcing customers to buy what they want us to buy just like all the other car companies that sell SUVs.

satisfied customer

Recently I purchased an Outback from Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro. The whole process was simple and pain-free. The staff at this dealership is refreshingly friendly, respectful, and accommodating. As soon as I entered the dealership I knew this would be a "different" (and much better) experience. Betty is a knowledgeable, friendly, and easy-to-work-with salesperson. She explained everything that I needed to know about the features of the Outback and answered my questions clearly. It is obvious that this dealership is committed to gaining lifelong satisfied customers. Not only does Patriot Subaru sell vehicles, but they support important causes such as dog adoption and caring for the environment via "green" practices. Simply put, Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro "does the right thing."

Subaru Impreza

Pat was wonderful to work with and helped me find a car easily with no stress. It was a pleasure working with everyone at patriot Subaru. Strongly recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

My best car buying experience

This was by far my most stress free car buying experience. The staff was accomodating, knowledgeable and efficient. Special shout out to Ryan for taking care of me. It was a pleasure dealing with him. He made the whole process smooth and hassle free.

Carolyn

I had such a wonderful experience at Patriot Subaru. My salesman Marty Ross goes above and beyond. He walked me through each step of the way and made sure I got the car of my dreams. And continues to help me with learning my new car. And Shawn, the Financial Manager was also wonderful. He explained every form and looked out for my interest. I can't say enough about the N. Attleboro MA dealership!!! Wonderful Staff and very clean atmosphere. Thank you to all of you.

LoveMySubaru!

All Around great experience! The service and care was fantastic. Loving my new Subaru!

Betty was awesome!!

After having an interesting experience at another dealership, I began looking at cars at Patriot Subaru. I initially spoke to Brittany over the phone and expressed my desire to purchase a new car and details about my poor experience. From the moment I walked into Patriot Subaru, I knew I was at the proper place to buy my next vehicle. Betty was awesome, personable, friendly and made my experience absolutely amazing! I would send everyone I know to see Betty and the Team at PatriotSubaru for their next vehicle!

Mona rosen

Excellent dealership. The customer service and card was wonderful