Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Subare outback

Worked with Marty and Ben. They were great! Cody helped us with all the bells and whistles . He even scheduled a return follow-up to address any questions. Very satisfied! Taking our nice there to look at a Legacy.

Great experience buying a new Impreza @ Patriot.

Shopping for a new car at Patriot Subaru was an overall great experience. The facility was one of the best dealership buildings I've been in. I worked mostly with Emily Day, who was a great salesperson (which for me means that she didn't act like a salesperson). Overall I'd recommend to my local friends and family to shop here if they're looking to buy a car.

Car buying

Great experience working with my sales person Martin there was no pressure just the facts

Looking for new car

Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Brittany was great and didn't feel pressured to buy.

2017 STI purchase

Jason and Ben have been exceptional in assisting me purchase my 2017 Subaru STI. After visiting multiple dealerships, the were a breath of fresh air in their professionalism and relaxed approach to customer service. I manage in retail sales and will be using them as an example of the positive effect the non-commissioned buying process can have in people's lives! Very happy customer!

Fantastic Place

I just cannot believe the warm, welcoming people. Justin was so nice and helpful. He truly cared about us. I will send everyone I know to Patriot!!!

Found my dream car!

Thanks to Betty, Ben, and Max I drove away in my dream car... On Sunday of all days! I've been to many car dealerships and I found Patriot Subaru to be a wonderful, no hassle, family oriented car dealership! I look forward to a long relationship!

Great experience

Our sales person Chris was very responsive to our questions and was pleasant as we test drove 3 vehicles. He explained all the features of the two Outbacks that we tested and the one we finally selected. When it came to agreeing on a price with our trade-in, we also dealt with Shawn. It was a good experience in the give and take of the negotiations. We met with Mike to complete the financing and with Jim to have the recall on the vehicle completed so we could take possession of the vehicle.

Great dealership

Having been involved with 4 other dealerships before finding Patriot, I already knew the service department is the best around. Now I can say they are also the best dealership for buying a new car as well.

World-class service

The staff at Patriot Subaru is among the most professional and courteous I have met at a car dealership. All of the staff members I spoke with were knowledgeable and patiently answered all questions I had about the Impreza I purchased as well as the financial details. They helped me find the car I wanted and did not pressure me to purchase above my price range. I highly recommend Patriot Subaru.