Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Nery good experience, will shop at Patriot again

The salesperson (Product Specialist), Eddie McBride, is great. I had a specific vehicle of interest from searching online and from previous test drives. He answered my questions and with the upfront pricing there wasn't any haggling. The floor manager, Shawn Levesque(?) gave me a an acceptable value for my trade in and we were all set. We financed through the dealer at a competitive rate. The only complaint was that it took a long time to get the final paperwork prepared and signed. Next time I want a Subaru I will go to Patriot again.

Easy peasy great car buying experience

I went into Patriot Subaru with my boyfriend's Impreza to get an oil change for him. I left after a few hours because I met some of the staff at Patriot, including Elizabeth "Betty" Husted. Lucky for Betty, I volunteered to bring my boyfriend's car in because I wanted to start looking for a new used vehicle. Betty met with me, asked me some questions, and before I knew it, we were test driving a used 2012 Impreza that had everything my little Subaru heart desired. I did not purchase that day. I actually purchased about a month later. Within that month, Betty kept in touch in the most friendly, but professional way. When the time was finally right, I made another appointment, took the car for a spin, and that was that. The process was super easy, informative, and friendly. They are not like other car dealerships, which is what I had heard from others, and it rang true. Betty and staff were great and I definitely recommend ANYONE who wants to purchase a Subaru to Patriot.

wonderful experience!

I will be buying future vehicles as well as keeping them maintained from Patriot Subaru. Wonderful, no hassle, practically stress free experience. I recommend this dealership to everyone

Nice Job

John was attentive and patient-working with us until we found exactly what we wanted-then made sure we were 100% satisfied?top notch customer service from Milissa Mason and Leo Tahajian..absolutely amazing!!

Happy I chose Patriot Subaru for my first Subaru!

I am a first time Subaru owner, and I was so nervous about buying a new car after having owned my last car for 13 years. But my experience with Patriot Subaru eased any concerns I had. The team had the whole process completed in one afternoon, and they worked right up until closing on a Sunday evening to make sure we did everything I needed to pick up the car the next day. My sales rep, Paul Jr., was so incredibly friendly right off the bat. He took the time to really assess what I was looking for in a model, and met what I was looking for. He wasn't pushy like other auto salespersons I had encountered before, and took me seriously. I had visited 1 previous Subaru dealership prior to Patriot Subaru, and Paul Jr's customer service blew the other Subaru dealership out of the water. Also, the dealership's lifetime powertrain warranty can't be beat! I'm recommending Patriot Subaru to all of my friends and family who are looking for cars in the future!

Quality service and friendly staff

We were looking for a used car that was not too old, too many miles, and affordable and reliable for the winter weather. Maceo couldn't have been more approachable or nicer to deal with. After listening to what our shopping parameters were he chose a vehicle to show us and that was the car we bought. Max at finance was also very nice and easy to deal with. No one enjoys talking about finance rates, loans, approvals, or monthly payments but Max explained thoroughly what our options were and we signed all of the paperwork accordingly. We would highly recommend Patriot Subaru to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. The experience was very positive and without a doubt will visit them again in the future should we be in the market for another car.

FANTASTIC AUTO-DEALERSHIP

I was looking for a car that had all the bells and whistles, but I was tired of all the haggling. Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro had the no hassle pricing. The lowest price is what was advertised on the car you were looking for. I worked with Maceo Johnson for the sale, and Max Meritil for the financing. Professional and empathetic to your situation, they worked out a deal for the right price for all the bells and whistles I was looking for. If you haven't seen the 2016 line of Subarus......GO CHECK THEM OUT... NO PRESSURE.... VERY HAPPY THANKS

Best.Experience.Ever.

My 11 year old Legacy needed parts and Patriot Subaru NA was on my way home. Great experience. It was time for a timing belt, so I tried them again. A wonderful experience with Service. 2 for 2. The 2016 WRX was coming out and had terrific reviews, so I looked into it with Max, Will, and James. The price couldn't be beat, the experience couldn't be better, with everyone I met being professional and friendly. I've lost track of how many cars I've bought over the years, but what I won't forget is how pleasant the experience was. Every expectation was exceeded. This was truly exceptional. A big 3 for 3. Then there's my new WRX. Wow. Talk about looking for excuses to take a drive...

Excellent experience!

I had maybe the single greatest experience in car buying at this dealership. That's saying a lot seeing as how I've had quite a few cars in my time. I worked with a gentleman named Mace'-o who never made me feel pressured and bent over backwards as I tried to haggle both pricing and my own trade in value. They even worked with me to get my car delivered by a pretty tight deadline. They definitely value their customers. All in all it was great experience and I will be referring people to them in the future!

Outback Premium purchase, '03 CRV trade in

My wife and I stopped into Patriot Subaru last Saturday, looking to get information on their vehicles and test drive the Forrester as well as the Outback. We met with John Wolowicz and he was excellent. John was highly knowledgable, approachable, articulate, and willing to take part in a discussion of our goals. He was responsive and not pushy in the least. The test drives were helpful; John modified the routes to reflect the type of driving I expect to do. Their analysis of our trade-in was fair and by the end of the day we were sitting with finance (Max was incredibly kind and knowledgable) in order to close the sale. This was my first dealership experience and I can't imagine it being more enjoyable or effective. I highly recommend Patriot Subaru and their staff.