Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Our experience at this dealership was a pleasure! Our salesman was Will who was knowledgeable, personable and had a no pressure approach. Highly recommend them!

Great car buying experience

There is something very good going on at Patriot Subaru. It starts with the people, who genuinely seem to enjoy and take pride in working there. Additionally, their no commission, everything up front approach was refreshing and made me feel comfortable taking my time and asking questions. Maceo was incredibly helpful and his excitement was contagious. James and Max were also very helpful regarding my lease. If you're buying a Subaru, there is no reason to go anywhere else.

Awesome Experience - Staff was great to deal with

I had an absolutely excellent experience dealing with Maceo Johnson during my purchase of an STi and trading in my WRX. The entire purchasing process was low pressure. The dealership itself is new and is beautiful with lots of amenities and great incentives. My salesperson, Maceo was extremely knowledge and was able to find the exact car with all the options and color I wanted in little time. He walked me through all of the features of the car before I left the dealership with my new baby. I've recommended the dealership to all my friends and family looking to purchase a new car.

Knowledgeable, friendly, and an absolute pleasure

The greatest car buying experience I have ever had (3rd Subaru purchase). After being disappointed with other dealers in the area who didn't listen or tried to up-sell, I found Patriot Subaru who just happened to have the Subaru WRX I was looking for. From the onset they exceeded all my expectations. When I called them on the phone to inquire about the vehicle they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. When I arrived in person Mace-o' was extremely personable and knowledgeable. By far the best car sales associate I have ever come across. He took the time to talk to me about the car, what my needs were, and just to learn more about me. I never expected to walk in and walk out with the car but it happened. The negotiations were zero pressure, I really mean 0 pressure. The offered me a more than reasonable price for my trade in. All in all the sale was a done deal in a matter of 5 minutes due to the clear up front knowledge Mace-o' had and the clear break down of the sale price. I've experienced other dealers that leave out the tax, fees, title etc. The price I got was the price I paid and it was more than fair. Mace-o' was extremely patient and did not rush the process, I was so comfortable through out the process that it made it extremely easy to purchase my car from him. I would recommend Patriot Subaru to everyone and ask for Mace-o', however I'm sure all the other sales staff are just as personable and knowledgeable as he was. This is a dealership that is clearly focused on exceeding expectations and establishing a great reputation.

Wonderful experience from purchase to service!

Patriot Subaru is an outstanding dealership. The purchase of my second Subaru was quick and easy. Maceo made sure I got everything I wanted from my new car and for an amazing prize. All of the staff members at Patriot Subaru are friendly and welcoming. Because of their vast knowledge for the vehicles and their attentiveness to my needs, Patriot Subaru is the only place I will purchase and service my cars!

Conscientious

I did my home work on available options and price before buying the car, and I was surprised that their sticker price was $1200 lower than my estimate. I just moved into my new house, and didn't have a chance to report my address change to my insurance company and RMV. That caused them a lot of headache in getting my license plate, but they straighten it out for me. Mace"O communicated with me throughout the process. "Delivery" process by Mace'O was excellent and I received thorough instruction on the vehicle before driving off their lot.

Crosstrek XV 2015

Great experience of buying a new Subaru! The 2015 Crosstrek XV Premium is awesome! Well built quality! Ride was better than expected! I purchased the Pearl White with the great looking black rims that stand out with this color! Lots of compliments already! Looking forward to many years of reliable service, along with the Lifetime warranty from Patriot Subaru.

Excellent experience and great car.

Highly recommend this dealership and all the helpful staff. Had a great experience and left with a brand new WRX. Would suggest to anyone in the market for a new subaru.

4.5

Great Customer Service

Found Patriot Subaru on the internet after a number of other Subaru dealers could not seem to be bothered with us. We were quickly greeted by a salesman who was busy with another customer. He made us comfortable and found Mace'-o Johnson who was just finishing up with someone else. We knew pretty much what we were looking for and Mace'-o LISTENS. His level of knowledge about Subaru's is unbelieveable. We never felt rushed -zero pressure - and he made (and continues to make) himself available via phone, text and email for any questions we may have. On the day the car was delivered Mace'-o actually picked me up at home (Southern Rhode Island) and spent much time going over the various features, helping with the many configurations including connecting my phone and navigation setup. Other staff were friendly and did all they could to make you comfortable. Jerry (Finance) made the paperwork end of things easy as possible. We love our new Impreza and and are happy to have found both Patriot AND Mace'-o!

Patriot built a Legacy for me

I shopped around before I went to Patriot and I knew exactly what I wanted; Patriot did the rest. They gave me a convenient appointment, walked me through the ordering process, showed me what my new car would look like, and gave me a great price. When the car came in, they did title, registration, insurance, inspection sticker, and delivered the car right to my doorstep. Their service manager was wonderful to meet. I am actually looking forward to my first service appointment. I have already recommended Patriot to my friends and co-workers.