Butler Nissan

214 reviews

214 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Butler Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 26, 2020

Chauncey Alexander is a great salesman, Delivery guy just a nice. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Michelle, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind compliments! We are so glad you had such a great experience! We appreciate your business!

March 24, 2020

Great service everyone were friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my visit and the breakroom and rest rooms were well taken care of. I didn't have a long... wait.

March 6, 2020

They were very nice and explained everything..The staff was professional and to the point. Roy Stewart is the best nicest person.there Thanks Harry... Jones

March 3, 2020

We had been to 5 other dealerships on the day we purchased our Nissan Kicks. We had met Bryan Churchwell on a previous visit and were pleased to work with... him this time. Bryan was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made the whole process a much better experience than the other dealerships we had been to.. I love my new Kicks!

February 20, 2020

Everything was good as usual with the exception this visit, was the shuttle van driver forgot to come back and pick me up from work so that I could get... my car and I got stuck at work until about 6:30p / 6:40p, which was the time one of the staff members was able to come pick me up. The shuttle driver was supposed to come back during his 4:30 pick up time to pick me up. If I hadn't called back to the dealership after 5p to check on the shuttle, I guess the staff would have gone home and I would've been stranded at work trying to find myself a way home.and a way to work the next day.

Yvonne, We are very sorry to hear of your experience with the shuttle. When you have time please reach out to me directly. Amber Nelson Owner Loyalt...y Manager Butler Nissan of Macon 478-781-8440 amber@butlernissan.com

February 5, 2020

These wonderful folks go out of their way to make you happy! They honor competitors' coupons....It is well worth the drive from Warner Robins!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We appreciate the kind review and Thank you for your business!

January 15, 2020

The atmosphere here was wonderful compared to the other 4 dealerships we went to. The salesmen were professional yet laid back which we completely appreciated!... The GM was outstanding and even took the time to welcome us and speak with us. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family!

We appreciate your business and your kind review! We strive for excellence and We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please reach out to... us anytime! Amber Nelson Owner Loyalty Manager Butler Nissan of Macon 478-781-8440 amber@butlernissan.com

January 3, 2020

First of all, I would like to thank all the service department staff that I come in contact with. From the time i get out of my car until the time I leave,... its all professional. They keep me updated on the status of my vehicle while i wait. Also, they provide me with shuttle service to local places while I'm waiting on my vehicle.

December 28, 2019

We had a great experience with Shane at Butler Nissan of Macon.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how Shane did! We appreciate your business!

December 26, 2019

Very good service and quickly got my car serviced. I appreciate the kindness of the service advisor and will most likely return for future service