Sunny Day Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

A Dealership that stands behind their word!
    January 27, 2015

I usually, ok, never, partake in reviews, but, was really impressed with what happened after a recent auto purchase, so I thought I'd share it. I boug...ht a used car from a friendly salesman named Tirso at Sunny Day Auto Sales about 2 weeks before Christmas 2014. I was told that if there were ever any problems with the vehicle, to bring it back to them and they would take care of it. And not just a couple weeks or months from the time of purchase, but, for as long as I own the vehicle. Well, about a week after purchase, a couple minor issues occurred, I drove back to the car lot, not knowing what to expect, but, was leaning towards the worst. I walked in, explained the issues and they were immediately taken care of, right there and then, on the spot. No problems at all. Sunny, the owner, is a man of his word. Also a big thanks to Sal, who heard me out and made sure everything was taken care of in a fast, friendly and professional manner. If we ever decide to purchase another vehicle, Sunny's will be first on the list to go check out.

Great guys to deal with
    December 6, 2014

It was a pleasure to deal with Sunny Day Auto Sales. Very friendly staff.

Sunny Day Auto Sales