This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• A Dealership that stands behind their word!

I usually, ok, never, partake in reviews, but, was really impressed with what happened after a recent auto purchase, so I thought I'd share it. I bought a used car from a friendly salesman named Tirso at Sunny Day Auto Sales about 2 weeks before Christmas 2014. I was told that if there were ever any problems with the vehicle, to bring it back to them and they would take care of it. And not just a couple weeks or months from the time of purchase, but, for as long as I own the vehicle. Well, about a week after purchase, a couple minor issues occurred, I drove back to the car lot, not knowing what to expect, but, was leaning towards the worst. I walked in, explained the issues and they were immediately taken care of, right there and then, on the spot. No problems at all. Sunny, the owner, is a man of his word. Also a big thanks to Sal, who heard me out and made sure everything was taken care of in a fast, friendly and professional manner. If we ever decide to purchase another vehicle, Sunny's will be first on the list to go check out.

• Great guys to deal with

It was a pleasure to deal with Sunny Day Auto Sales. Very friendly staff.

It was a pleasure to deal with Sunny Day Auto Sales. Very friendly staff.