EmotiveDirect.com

23 reviews

February 16, 2020

Adam Heller was an absolute honest and outstanding Dealer and new friend to do business with. I would buy a car from him again with no worries. The whole... process was easy with Adam's help and guidance. What a pleasurable experience----Thanks Adam

July 29, 2019

Adam takes the time to find you the right car. He asks a lot of questions to find out your needs and then he makes suggestions.

March 14, 2019

If you are interested in buying a new vehicle, but hesitant in investing the time to find the right vehicle for the right price, then reach out to Adam... for help. It doesn’t matter where you are at in the country, he can make this process of buying the right vehicle for you much easier. I’m confident you will come away with a similar experience as us. We were introduced to Adam and his business from a friend that we trust. Having just purchased a new vehicle from another large dealership last year, we were hesitant at first because the other dealership’s approach felt like they were creating a false sense of urgency to buy now. Also, the other dealership didn’t know their product. Adam’s approach was completely different! Adam knows these cars inside and out. He lives and breathes vehicles, even races them as a hobby. What I was most impressed by is that he listened to us, considering all of our needs before making a recommendation on a vehicle. We have a unique situation with a daughter in a wheelchair and took this consideration when researching a solution. Also, when going through the decision making process, we didn’t feel pushed. In fact, we felt the opposite, he listened to us and provided excellent recommendations. He gave us the space we needed to finalize our decision. He even told us to “slow down when making this big decision”. I never heard a salesmen tell me that before. He cared about us making a good decision. Once we made a decision on buying a vehicle, I had concerns going into the price negotiation part of the process. This uneasy feeling was quickly diffused as the price he quoted us was already lowered to help facilitate our family’s budget. Also, he quoted the bottom-line, out-the-door cost vs using the old salesman tactic of quoting the before taxes price. At that point, we knew exactly what it would cost us. I was also impressed with the amount of work that Adam committed to the vehicle before selling it to us. It received a complete detail and he fixed a few eye sores that helped make our decision to buy the vehicle that much easier. Adam was excellent at communication throughout the experience. Updating us on new wheels, etc. I received another text from Adam today, following up on our experience with the vehicle over the last few weeks. Most salesmen would be done with the relationship once the transaction cleared. He has earned a relationship of trust that I will look to for all my purchasing.

October 18, 2018

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Adam truly knows more about cars (especially Porsche) than anyone we have ever worked with. He... had great prices and was very honest about everything and best of all no pressure sales. We will definitely continue to work with Adam in the future!

August 31, 2018

Highly recommend Adam if you're looking for that particular car. I found him through searching for a specific car model/color/options. He had the perfect... car and fairly priced. This was an out of state purchase so it required a little logistics to get it shipped to me. Adam was great with communication throughout the whole process and worked diligently to get everything done in a short time. I couldn't be happier with the condition of the car when it arrived and the amazing customer service Adam provided. He's not your typical car salesman. He is personable and very knowledgeable about the vehicles he has. When I'm ready for my next purchase I will definitely reach out to Adam before looking elsewhere.

March 11, 2017

Adam was very truthful and made my purchase a piece of cake. This is the first time I have bought a vehicle without putting my hands on it. Adam arranged... transportation and was very helpful throughout the process. When it was delivered, I was relieved, the car was just as I had hoped. Adam is a true Car Guy

December 18, 2016

Adam certainly made it worth our while to drive from Colorado to Utah. Even though we bought possibly the least expensive vehicle in his inventory, we... were treated as if we were life long customers or family. He made it easy to dispose of our old vehicle and spent a lot of time going over every feature on the new one. He even answered his phone late on a Friday night and helped us out when we had some problems with our new truck. I dreaded the thought of buying a new vecihle because I've had some unpleasant experiences in the past but Adam made the whole process easy and exciting. He's simply a great guy that you'll enjoy doing business with.

November 12, 2016

Adam at Emotive was great to work with during the purchase of my first super car! I flew into his shop from Texas and the vehicle was as he explained.... Great overall experience.

October 7, 2016

Adam Heller is a pro. He runs a clean, honest business and I am very pleased with how I was treated. He is responsive and had everything ready to go for... my transaction ahead of time. 5 stars for Adam Heller and Emotive Direct!

September 20, 2016

Adam at Emotive was awesome to work with. He made the sale very simple and straightforward. His cars all looked flawless when I was in his shop. Would... definitely do business with him again.