Jim's Automotive

Saturday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 580-3434 (716) 580-3434

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

It was okay

Yes it was good time to go there I went there and it was a good day in which I browsed cars they were all red cars

Love These Guys!! Always friendly, Always Reliable

They go above and beyond to help you! I cant say enough nice things about them. As a female I cant tell you how difficult it is to find auto professionals that you can trust. I completely trust them. So glad my daughter brought me to you! I Have driven my truck. from Maine to Massachusetts to Vermont It has never let me down. When I bought my truck I was undecided,the truck well taken care of low miles vs. A vety pretty suv higher miles higher price. Z helped me the right choice. I LOVE MY TRUCK #FORDEXPLORERRULES. THANKS GUYS!!❤❤❤❤

100 SATISFIED CONSUMER !!!

I recently purchased a vehicle from Jim's Auto that began to have some issues with the throttle body. After making several attempts to fix the problem at no cost at all to myself, the dealer sent the vehicle to the manufacturers and covered all cost to have the vehicle running like new. The dealers at Jim's did everything in their power to ensure that I was a happy customer; they were honest and patient, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a used vehicle that is affordable and reliable. I plan on getting all my future vehicles and repairs from Jim's Auto.