1st Quality Auto

17 reviews

December 7, 2013

We did not have a lot of money to spend on a car, we went to southside location on 76th and morgan. They had a nice selection of reasonable priced cars... and Ian was a lot of help. We picked out a 1999 honda civic, took it for a ride, ian told us about the car fax. Everything seemed ok but still wanted my mechanic to look at it, ian said just schedule it with him. The next day we took it our mechanic, everything checked out except for some recommendations. We purchased the car from Ian and it has been a good reliable ride.

December 7, 2013

My husband and myself have purchased our last 6 cars from these guys. Tom and Tim have been great also when we have needed something fixed Arron has been... great also. I would recommend them to any one needing to purchase a car or service, there a family run organization and it shows.

September 30, 2013

We are grateful that they took the time to step in and steer us in the right direction. We almost made a bad decision purchasing a vehicle from another... dealer. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase and all of our family members are too. With a daughter in college and a two parent working household, it was important to find an affordable and reliable vehicle. 1st Quality provided just that. We appreciate your personal touch in this process and look forward to our next vehicle purchase. Thank You

August 21, 2013

This was at their South Side branch, not the one out in the boonies of Waukesha. It's spartan, but that's fine: we're shopping for a car, not a "retail... therapy experience." The car was exactly as described to us. We were allowed full time to examine the car, take it on a test drive and generally get a feel for it. The salesman/owner was pleasant and amiable, a good people person, and stuck around a little later than he'd planned to in order to talk with us. When we came back the next day, he was helpful and courteous with the paperwork. Unfortunately, when we talked about financing part of the purchase, he sent the paperwork not to the credit union we'd requested, but to a rip-off finance agency that demanded 31.9% interest, a rate which was illegal in Wisconsin until fairly recently, and certainly not ethical or acceptable. We really liked the car, and took his word for it that the paperwork had been sent to the wrong place; so we borrowed the money from a very good friend, and bought the car. The car has been satisfactory so far, and was in fine order when we received it.

July 2, 2012

The first time I walked into Lannon Auto, I had a particular car in mind. It was sitting on the lot right in front of their office windows, so I went and... looked at it. After about 10 minutes of kicking the tires and checking it out, no one ever even bothered to come out and greet me. I found myself opening up the door and asking about the car. The staff were a bit rude and treated me almost like I was a "kid," even though I had the cash on me ready to drive home this particular car. One or two-word answers, no greetings, I walked out unimpressed with their service...wow. I know how annoying it is to be pestered by salespersons when you're out on the lot looking at a potential buy, but at least come out and greet me after 10 minutes of focusing on one sole car. But! I wanted that car, so I returned after getting tipped via email by one of the sales person, saying the car was still available. <- big thumbs up! Now THAT was good service, emailing me telling me the original buyer backed out and that it was available if I were still interested. I'm still impressed they did that. I returned with to the dealership, this time with my father, in hopes they would take me more seriously and at least notice me. They did, the buying process was easy and quick, Cathy was so friendly, and I walked out of their with the car I wanted. There was an error on the monroney sticker, as it said the vehicle had working ABS brakes, which in fact it did not. Oh well. Their inventory is great, with all sorts of vehicles for very good prices. Would I buy another car from Lannon Auto? Yes, of course.

June 16, 2012

The logistics of buying a car here is complex. Give yourself time if you are really serious about buying a car here because the process is painful.

March 27, 2012

We have purchased multiple vehicles and have never had an issue with them. The people at Lannon Auto have always been more than willing to help us out... with anything. You guys are just terrific! Thank you so much!