Chicago Auto Network

Saturday 11:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(815) 469-1999 (815) 469-1999

Above and Beyond!

From the very first communication with this Dealership it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They answered all of my questions! They really worked hard for me! They offered a more than fair price! They made me feel like they truly valued my business! I could not be happier with my purchase process...to Mike and everyone else envolved...THANK YOU!!!

Peace of Mind Purchase

Dealing with used car dealers can more often than not be a very arduous experience. Chicago Auto Network went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I think they're brothers or cousins or something but they got that small business vibe. They were willing to let my mechanic inspect the car and their website is full of videos with the Carfax. When I get my check settlement I'll likely end up dealing with these guys versus somebody else.

Easiest car buy!

We found the vehicle we were looking for on Facebook marketplace. We contacted them and they sent us the car fax. When we showed up, they were friendly and ready to show us the car. I found them helpful and easy to deal with. Any issues we had, they addressed immediately. The only suggestion I would make e to them is to do a basic cleaning inside the vehicles before marketing them. We didn't mind so much because we were absolutely delighted with our new used car!

I love my Element

Everyone was so kind and definitely knew what they were doing. Mike was very knowledgeable about almost all the aspects of each car I looked at, and was super helpful up until we left the lot.

Outstanding customer service!

I am a single woman and buying a car is always a hassle! Sam and Ed made the process easier and they were fair with me. They were willing to allow me the opportunity to get the car independently inspected (and the car was in great shape). I am sending my family members to Sam and Ed for a no-hassle car buying experience The car is a wonderful ride; clean and bonus...it runs beautifully! Thank you for your help!

Honest and fair

Honest and fair gentleman to deal with. I asked to take the chevy truck to my local mechanic which they allowed me to do and it made my buying process much easier . upon inspection I made a fair offer and they agreed. I paid for the vehicle. they processed the paperwork quickly and I was on my way home

Good Car, easy to deal with. Will consider again

After one of our employees totaled our company cargo van, we were in need of finding one ASAP. My son found Chicago Auto Network and we took a ride there. They had a plenty of options and were able to get us financed and on the road in an hour. Nice family owned business. Thanks Sam and Ed for your patience and help.

Family like treatment when car shopping

I was welcome and made comfortable from beginning of buying process. I needed a van for a not for profit organize I manage. Chicago auto network had the right one in our price range. Sam and Ed were easy going and didn?t twist my arm into making decision. They understood the needs and buying decision process for a organization like ours. they were Ok with me getting local inspection On it too. We committed to purchase And they helped register van appropriately and were parient with me for the few extra days we needed to finalize purchase

Robert

Ed and Sam who I spoke to while trying to find a new car for myself were very helpful. They are easy to communicate with and made it an easy process to find a car.

1.0

Disappointed

Extremely disappointed in staff. Mike, Sam, Ed lack of follow thru.