Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(724) 523-5733 (724) 523-5733

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Pinnacle Auto. No other place like it. Try an see.

Awesome the place to experience it all from start to finish, you vehicle awaits you. You'll not be disappointed. Words will not express the journey, you have to make it to believe. PINNACLE AUTO.

Best Around, no need to go anywhere else!!!

We made our first purchase from Pinnacle Auto Sales in Jeannette about two years ago. Since then, my family has made eight vehicle purchases from these guys! They?re THAT good! We send all of our friends and family to them for obvious reasons. Staff and service is above and beyond what a car buying experience should be. They treat you like family and give respect as one would not think they?d get from a car dealer. You feel at home here and not pushed into anything. Always helpful, delightful, and pleasant. Don?t hurt yourself or your wallet by going to someone who wants the ?sale? over your satisfaction first!

Great dealership

Undoubtedly the best car buying experience I have ever had. Fast, extremely friendly, no pressure car buying. If you are in the market for lightly used car this is the place! Thank you Rege. I will send everyone I know your way.

Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Will buy all my vehicles here from now on. Kevin Accettulla is a fantastic salesman and finance manager.

Jetta

Kevin was amazing!!! He was understanding and worked to ensure i got everything I was looking for and wanted. Highly highly highly recommend them!!! i will be back and will tell my friends/ family when they are looking

Great dealership

Great experience will purchase again from the dealership. The staff was amazing took care of all of my needs when purchasing a car

Very satisfied

I told them what I needed, they had one vehicle, and they worked with me on the price. This vehicle also was featured in Cars.com. I will go back for sure.

Easiest buying experience ever!

I just went in LOOKING at a vehicle and ended up leaving with one. Rege and Al took great care of me and we're very knowledgeable about the car I was looking at. I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thanks Rege and Al! I love my Jeep!

First Dealer Purchase Made Ever

This was the first time I had ever purchased a vehicle from a dealership instead of a private seller but not the first time that I had shopped at a dealer. My salesmen was Kevin the Sales Manager. I had set up an appointment with him to view a Mazda 6 a day in advance. When I arrived, the car was exactly as it appeared in the photos. I have had a few experiences at other dealers in which the photos of the car looked great, only to show up to find a vehicle that looked like it was used as a bumper car by previous owners. I was allowed plenty of time to check out the vehicle without extra chatter. The test drive was long enough and varied enough to check out the car on different road qualities and turns both left and right. The buying and loan application process was accomplished in a timely manner. This dealership eliminates the game of haggling between buyer and seller. They present their most competitive price from the getgo. Overall, I was very satisfied with the experience and the product.

Great buying experience!

The salesperson was great!! We were very pleased with his knowledge of the vehicle we wanted to purchase, and also very impressed that we told him our names once, and he did not forget them!! Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant and helpful!! It was definitely a great experience!!