Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Helpful insightful

I was in the market for a new car and when i got to the lot Kevin was more than helpful..he showed me a few cars and i decided to test drive the 2010 Ford Fusion fell in love and bought the car

integrity,professionalism with a great price

I needed a four-wheel-drive with more space and I wanted a fair price for a quality vehicle. Rege and Barry made the experience quick and painless for myself, and my wife loves her vehicle. Honesty and integrity is their mantra.. Thanks guys.. You got a customer for life..

GREAT!

Everything was great with pinacle! Great customer service. They wenter above and beyond to help me get my car. And I am absolutely in love with it!

Outstanding and HONEST car buying experience!

Bought a 2009 Kia Sportage LX. From the first phone call, through my first meeting with Al, the test drive, the financing, the trade, the paperwork and driving the car home, we had an outstanding experience. I did my research on this dealership and they are highly rated and now I know why. Very transparent, free CARFAX on every vehicle, salesmen on salary not commission, friendly, low pressure. I have had many car buying experiences (always a used vehicle) and this was BY FAR, my most positive. I highly recommend that you consider stopping by to meet these guys and give them a shot. You will be pleasantly surprised as I was. Overall, a great experience and a nice, dependable vehicle at a fair price.

1.0

Never called me about the car I asked about

Never called me. Sent me a few emails showing a picture. Dealership that called me I purchased from called me until we found the vehicle. Should at least call a prospect.

Hassle Free Experience!

I just recently purchased my vehicle from Pinnacle. I met with Al who was extremely accommodating in answering my questions, as well as a test drive. Rege was great to work with through all of the paperwork. Pinnacle really does beat all of the reasons people dislike when it it comes to a traditional car buying experience. I would highly recommend buying from Pinnacle.

Pretty good experience

Saw a truck I liked. Went in to look at it and ended up leaving with it

Great Experience!!!

Recently purchased a vehicle for my college daughter. We spent the afternoon with Rege, owner of Pinnacle, who was very pleasent to be around. He treated my daughter like his very own, and put her in a vehicle that was perfect for her. He was very trustworthy and honest. When it came to the paper work and monthly payment, he worked so hard to get us the right payment for my daughter. We look forward to buying in the future and would recommend Pinnacle when looking to purchase a car. Rege thank you again for being there for us. May God bless you and your business!!!

Great Overall Experience

I purchased from Pinnacle a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the experience. Kevin worked with me every step of the way, from my first phone call until I signed the papers. He answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable about the car. It was my first time going through the whole process, and everything was no-pressure from start to finish. I had been shopping luxury vehicles for months, and they had the BMW with the exact trim and specs I was looking for. The car was in great condition, and I've had no problems with it over the past couple of weeks. I will definitely be recommending Pinnacle to family and friends. Thanks again!

Greatt experience all around

I purchased from Pinnacle a couple of weeks ago, and top to bottom it was a great experience. I was buying a car for the first time, and was shopping luxury vehicles that I didn't know much about mechanically. Kevin explained everything about the car, and it was an easy choice to buy. He gave me all the answers I needed and allowed me the time I needed to make my decision. They have an extremely fair pricing process, and worked with me every step of the way. It was also a no-pressure process from start to finish. If I'm buying used again in the future, I will definitely be going back to Pinnacle. I have had absolutely no problems with the car, and it was in excellent condition when I drove it off the lot.