Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dodge Dart

I could not be happier with my experience at Pinnacle Greensburg! Lou, and the entire staff, were amazing. Thanks Lou for making everything painless everything Went above and beyond expectations. Will be referring them to all family and friends! Thanks again!??

Dawn R

we were just looking at a van and with the great service and choices we are driving home with a new van. Thanks Ken and Rege for making this happen my family can now have a safe van to ride in for a long time.

AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE

My daughter and I went to Pinnacle to look at a used car. I was immediately greeted by a gentlemen, who was the Sales Manager, Kevin. Kevin treated us with respect, answered all our questions, and most of all made our purchasing experience so easy. I can honestly say that this was the most professional experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. The whole office personnel were so kind and treated us like "family." We both had to drive an hour to get to Pinnacle, and it was well worth the trip! Thanks again to Kevin and the whole Pinnacle Family for such an awesome car-buying experience.

Great Service, Friendly and Respectful

My mother and I were treated with both respect and kindness from the moment we entered this dealer. They answered all questions and concerns and thoroughly explained the buying process, as well as explaining relevant options. Our experience felt family-like in nature, and we felt very comfortable in our purchase through this dealer. The service was exceptional, and the prices were the lowest in a 50 mile radius. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Love Theses guys!!!

So 5 years ago I purchased a lovely little car from Pinnacle.....loved the whole process, easy as pie. Fast forward 5 years....I needed a copy of the title for the car I had traded in. Not only did Rege find the title,in record time, but made sure I had a readable, clear copy. Folks, 5 years ago I dealt with Pinnacle and I was treated just the same this time, as if I had just purchased the car this week. In the world of business meticulous records speak of honesty integrity and most of all impeccable business practices! Thank you so much Pinnacle Auto!

Amazing difference from most all dealers!!!!

This was the single best time i have ever experienced when buying a vehicle. Rege was extremely nice, caring, and down to earth. He took the time and was very patient with me when finding right vehicle for my price range. I highly recommend these guys for anyone who is looking to completely change any previous bad experiences the may have had when purchasing their wheels.

.2006 chrysler 300 Great place to do business !

Al took his time and really worked with me. Thanks to Pinnacle Great place to do business !!

BMW OWNER

Our buying experience was ideal. This is the first time in many years of purchasing vehicles that we drove off of the sales lot feeling like we received an excellent deal!!!! Thank you for everything!! We are in love with our car and the deal you gave us!!

Awesome!!

Fast, easy and everything explained through the whole process! I would definitely recommend Pinnacle to anyone looking for a car!

Sarah Opalinski

Excellent customer service, no pressure, fast, easy sales process!