Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Everything Was Perfect

My husband and I are enjoying our new SUV everyday, We're really happy with our choice. Our experience at Pinnacle of Jeanette was very positive. They made what could've been a very stressful transaction very smooth and relaxed. We felt the team was great and Al took care of us and made sure we were taken care of in every way. We'll definitely refer you to friends and family! Thanks for everything :) Semper Fi

Dealer response

THANK YOU KEVIN AND ANIKKA ! ENJOY YOUR LEXUS SUV. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE TWO OF YOU.

Awesome Service

They were good people and I'm glad I bought from them.

Great Experience, Fast, Excellent and Friendly

Woke needing a new car and Pinnacle came to my rescue! One day and I found an awesome car. Thanks Kevin you are the Best! :-)

Dealer response

THANKS RAE, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP SPREAD THE WORD ON HOW EASY IT IS TO DO BUSINESS AT PINNACLE AUTO SALES.

very positive buying experience

I recently bought a Jeep Wrangler Sahara. i was extremely pleased with the entire process. The price of the vehicle was very fair and i felt i was given a fair amount on my trade in. At no time did i feel pressured or uncomfortable. Al the salesman made the process very pleasant. I think i met all the owners at Pinnacle and walked away feeling like i made some new friends. I would confidently recommend Pinnacle to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

Great Deal on a Great Chrysler Town and Country

No haggle prices. Fair price for vehicles. Our vehicle price point was dead on. Purchased a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited. Fully equipped. Average milage for the year. Very clean, runs great! A few minor issues, but you are buying a used vehicle. Issues resolved in a very prompt, timely, pleasant manner. Even given a loaner vehicle to drive with absolutely no hassle. Very honest and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

4.0

Great Experience, Hassle Free

A no hassle deal. Staff was very accommodating to my schedule and work above and beyond to find the best deal for me. Local and down to earth staff and owners. Would recommend Pinnacle to friends and family. Car was clean and ready for purchase. The day after I found a repair that needed to be may and was told to stop anytime and that if would be resolved. Pinnacle has the appearance on wanting to be in the community for a long time. Definitely worth a visit. Happy customer Mike S.

My New 2013 New Beetle VW

Phil was great to work with and extremely accommodating. I highly recommend anyone to buy a vehicle from Pinnacle and Phil & Barry. They are personable & fun to deal with! Thank you so much for your help and my new car!!!!!!! Cheryl Mitchell

Dealer response

Cheryl, thank you for the kind words. we appreciate your business.

4.3

Pretty good experience

3rd dealership I stopped at for the day and only one I considered purchasing from at all. Salesman Phil was friendly and knowledgeable about the Ranger I bought. Process was pretty smooth. Truck was not clean on the inside and I had to come back to get it cleaned. Jack was missing but they promised to get me one. Building is old but pretty clean. All around good guys but there's some room for improvement in operational side.

Hyundai Accent Purchased Here

Buying my first car was a great experience here. Found the car online and inquired about it. Phil was great with getting back to me quickly and getting me in and helping me through the process. It was a very easy, no pressure experience.

I LOVE MY JEEP WRANGLER!!!!

I decided that it was finally time to buy a Jeep Wrangler and I was looking for a used model. I contacted Pinnacle Auto Sales in Greensburg and the had the PERFECT Jeep Wrangler for me in less than a week! The staff is AWESOME and literally found the exact Jeep I wanted and listened when I let them know what my budget was. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, PINNACLE AUTO is where it's at!! I could not be happier with my purchase and will continue to come here for years to come! THANK YOU PINNACLE AUTO!