Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

WONDERFUL SERVICE, FANTASTIC CAR!

ON Jennifer and Phil were excellent. Phil made us feel welcome while at the same time wasn't pushy. He patiently answered every question and also ran inside the building several times, when I say run I mean run. He was above par in every aspect. Jennifer made us feel good while also assisted us in finding the proper options for us. Both Phil and Jennifer were personable, polite, humorous and very professional. I would recommend Pinnacle Auto Sales to anyone seeking a great automobile and excellent service. Ask for Phil!

Great place and people

Very nice group of people,easy to work with,made buying a car quick and easy even though I have pretty poor credit.Thanks again.

Thanks Pinnacle

Blew the transmission in my Dodge in the morning and Pinnacle helped me get into a 2014 Chevy in the afternoon. Thanks to Phil and the rest of the staff of making a tough situation easier.

Good place to buy a car

I am in the process of rebuilding my credit after a divorce and needed some serious help. Phil and Rege found me a 2012 Nissan Sentra SR and got it to fit my budget. Very happy with the whole process.

Pinnacle Strikes Again!!

Great service yet again from the pinnacle team an another happy customer! Phil and Rege STRIKE AGAIN with another Pegg. We will continue to come visit and do business with you guys.

By far the BEST EXPERIENCE we've EVER HAD

This is our second visit to Pinnacle!!! We came back because our first experience was so amazing. Anthony and Rege worked with us, they worked to fit our budget, needs and wants. The first car we bought from the Pinnacle Auto Sales Team is still running and we didn't even have to trade it, that's how good of a condition it is still in! Thank you Rege, Anthony and the Pinnacle Team Sincerely (Tara & Scott Carmino)

Best experience possible!

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Impala from Pinnacle Auto located in Jeanette,Pennsylvania. The staff at Pinnacle went above and beyond to ensure we found the car that was perfect for us. Anthony spoke with me numerous times, pulled up car facts,gave me detailed information on every car I was interested in and was very knowledgable on all levels. Anthony was kind, patient and above all else helpful and honest about my car. He found a car that is affordable, safe and of high quality. I highly recommend Pinnacle for any purchasing of vehicles. This is my second car that I have purchased through Pinnacle and honestly would not buy a car from anywhere else. The entire staff from salesmen Anthony to Jen in finance as well as owners Barry and Reg are all exemplary! Thank you again for making my car buying experience stress free and exciting!!!

Good Experience

Very friendly environment. Helped me get financed and got me the deal I wanted!

Saw the TV commercial. Decided to give it a shot. People are really nice down here and there was a great atmosphere. Big thanks to Phil for getting us approved.

Great dealership

Great service with nice sales people with a sense of humor.