Battlefield Toyota of Culpeper

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 21, 2019

Jason was very professional and helpful. He made my first car purchase experience one to remember. Thank you very much

October 7, 2019

Erika Chamberlain was our sales rep and I can not complement her enough. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. My wife and I never felt any pressure... from her or anyone we talked to during our buying process. I am very happy with the deal we made. Erika was also very patient and understanding, knowing that we were visiting other dealerships and taking our time to decide which vehicle make we eventually wanted. The finance manager, Emily Schuyler, was also very helpful and spent a lot of time with us as we discussed additional packages to go along with our vehicle purchase. Again, we never felt any pressure. I would definitely recommend Battlefield Toyota and Erika to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

• May 8, 2019

I have purchased 7 Toyota cars and trucks in the past decade from various dealers in the area and none has been more enjoyable than my experience with... Battlefield Toyota. The entire staff from greeting to finance has been the most friendly I have encountered. A special kudo to Mike de Noble for making this a fun, no pressure experience. Wonderful personality, knowledgeable and helpful. The whole process absolutely AAA.

Terry, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms o...f service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that Michael de Noble and the team provided you the best dealer experience! Congratulations on your purchase!! We are grateful for your loyalty. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

September 5, 2019

April 2018: Battlefield Toyota is an awesome dealership with great employees. The sales manager are great. Arnold was our salesman and he was truly wonderful... to work with. No pressure and very helpful. Will definitely be back for future car buys. Update 9/5/19: On Monday I traded in my 2018 Tacoma TRD-Off Road due the small interior and my husband is a tall guy and the wonky transmission issues on the new Tacoma. I traded for a 2019 4Runner Limited and LOVE it! Battlefield was such a pleasure to work with again this year. A special thanks to Arnold our salesman, Nate, and Luke for all your help with my sales. Could not ask for better customer service. We highly recommend Battlefield Toyota in Culpeper and will be back when it is time to purchase another vehicle :)

August 1, 2019

Best car buying experience that I have had. No pressure, entire experience was very plesant. Enjoyed working with Arnold C with the purchase and Emily... S with the final paper work.

May 27, 2019

I bought a car today and I was helped by Benjamin Vidulich. He was extremely helpful, nice to be around and made the process a breeze. This is the first... time I purchased a car on my own and I am so glad I had Benjamin there to assist me. Very knowledgeable guy, couldn’t have asked for a better salesperson!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our dealership and especially about Benjamin Vidulich. Battlefield Toyota's primary... concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. We appreciate your business, Taylor. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us anytime.

March 7, 2019

Without qualification the best dealership service I have experienced. Professional staff, trustworthy, fast turnaround. Website is also great to get... around on with valuable information.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Richard! We take pride in our superior customer service. We appreciate your business and look ...forward to your next visit!

February 12, 2019

After our experiences, with Battlefield Toyota online sales, with the Used Car Department Manager, and with the Battlefield Toyota General Manager, Battlefield... Toyota is one Toyota Dealership to AVOID. After many hours of searching online, we found a car to purchase. We worked with the Battlefield sales person and our bank loan officer and we were set to buy a certified used car. The logistics were discussed. Our loan officer, from a well know East Coast bank with a branch in Culpeper, spoke to and emailed Battlefield a letter verifying they would overnight a check for the agreed upon price, as soon as the car was inspected by our representative and the car was confirmed to be as advertised. Our representative planned to view the car within three days. Then, despite everything we had done, the Battlefield salesman called explaining they would not hold the car unless we financed through Battlefield. When we refused to apply for financing through Battlefield, I received a call from the Used Car Manager. Never should any employee, but especially a Manager, start a conversation suggesting a potential customer and a bank loan officer are participating in a scam, but the Battlefield Used Car Manager did. Battlefield had spoken to and received an emailed from the bank verifying a check would be overnighted to the dealership after the car was seen. Yet despite his suspicions and accusations, the Used Car Manager never took any measures to confirm the loan officer’s legitimacy. He never asked us to provide any information. Instead after being rude, insulting, and accusatory, the Used Car Manager told us that Battlefield would not sell us a car unless we completed the online Battlefield Financial application. When the Battlefield Toyota General Manager was emailed about the situation, he replied promptly and shared the dealer’s policies, that did not include apply for financing, but he failed to address the practices and offensive behaviors that occur at Battlefield Toyota. I can understand that online sales, especially in today's world, might present complications or concerns. That being said, if a company is engaging in online sales, the company should be prepared for not only the format of the sales, but for the complexities that might arise. The management and the employees should know the dealership policies and requirements. The management should not expect to always meet the purchasers in person. The dealership should show good faith and assure that the car will be available, when a potential customer has committed to buying that car, and the bank has confirmed a check for payment in full for the agreed upon amount, would be sent overnight, as long as the car was as advertised. And never under any circumstances should a potential customer and their loan officer be accused of fraudulent practices. Battlefield Toyota not only wasted our time, and inconvenienced our bank loan officer, our local representative, and us, it became apparent that the management of Battlefield Toyota, from the top down, demonstrated a complete lack of professionalism, customer care and service, and lacked basic human decency. I have been a Toyota owner for 8 years and have always received the quality and service from every Toyota dealer I have visited. Hopefully, Battlefield Toyota is the exception. AVOID! Save your self the aggravation!

Thank you for your feedback, Kim. I would like to discuss this further, please contact me at 5403177800 or stevefay@battlefieldauto.com. Thank you, St...eve Fay, General Manager, Battlefield Toyota.

June 26, 2018

Ignore my last review. I wrote that out of frustration. When they heard about my issue about a used car that I bought from there, they immediately worked... hard for me to get my issued resolved. They went and fought for me and made sure that the coverage for the extended warranty went through. Then they provided me with a brand new rental! They kept me informed of the process each step of the way and were so kind and courteous along the way. My friends and family were shocked and surprised at how well a car dealership treated me that they want to go there for their next car. I don't know of any car dealership that treats their customers so well, I would recommend them time and time again.

Zach, Thank you for updating your review, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

June 13, 2018

I went to Toyota knowing I had to lease a new car as mine had been totalled due to a fallen tree limb. I had no idea what to get or what I could afford.... Arnold Cwirka was a miracle worker..he took time to show me my best options and was very patient during the process..I walked out with a brand new, gorgeous car. The whole Toyota experience was 5 stars !!

Awesome. Thank you for your business & kind words.