Auto Action

Call This Dealer

Used

• So Happy!!!
    November 7, 2015

With some credit issues and a need for a car, my husband and I found Auto Action in Avondale. We were approved quickly and shown many vehicles that we... could finance. Carlos and Tony were extremely patient with us during the process and explained everything in detail. We found exactly what we were looking for!! Carlos and Tony got us through all the paperwork and documentation with ease.

Brian & Sam, We appreciate your business!!! Enjoy!!

Helpful nut over priced
    December 15, 2017

I was told my car had a book value of 11000. I paid 10500. Only to find out the actual value was 4500. I am in hope they will correct this problem onc...e they read this. I am willing to take the loss of what i have already paid. I have never been late on a payment. So maybe they will take this car back and finance a newer one.

My name is Paul Chavez and I am the Director of Sales for Auto Action. It is very concerning to hear that your not happy. I would definitely want to s...peak to you about your experience. My number is 602-412-4045. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call and please accept my apologies for any issues that you may be experiencing.

Bad experience,
    November 23, 2017

Bought a car here,7 days after a got it found 3 things that were wrong, And I wasn't able to fix it, because I was told that that. Bought it as is,¿

transmission issue
    November 20, 2017

I stopped in and was assured I could get a vehicle for for $499 down and a good job. Ive been at my job for 7 years and in the same business for over ...20 years. It ended up costing me $1,200 down plus a "$200" pick up payment.. That I was told everyone has to pay.. 3 months later.. Here I am this morning taking my vehicle in for transmission problems.. We will see what happens..

Never reported my credit
    August 27, 2017

I bought a truck a couple years ago I had a problem with that when I bought it I told the dealer at there is something wrong with it before I bought ...it he told me there was nothing wrong I took it back they told me it was a compressor that need to be fixed and it wasn't under warranty I paid it off when I went to go get another vehicle this place did not put on my credit report that the car was paid off and when I paid it off they tell me they'll send my title through the mail it's been five years and I still don't have it I called them they told me they don't have it they send it to my address

My name is Paul Chavez and I am the Director of Sales for Auto Action. It is very concerning as a Sales Manager to hear that you feel that way. I do w...ant to speak to you about your experience so please call my office number at 602-412-4045.If I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call And please accept our apologies for any alleged mistreatment that you may have received.

Never reported my credit
    August 27, 2017

Great service
    July 15, 2017

Had a great experience, Nate in Avondale found us the van we were looking for. Would highly recommend!

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

best car expiernce
    July 13, 2017

in and out in no time thanks for everything nice used vehicle very very friendly people

We are grateful that you gave us a shot! Thank You!

Great Experience
    June 30, 2017

I was recommended here by someone I know. The service from the moment I arrived was spectacular. Salesman Diego answered all questions I had and provi...ded me with excellent service. The process was quick and smooth. It would definitely recommend this company if you are in the market for a car.

We welcome any recommendations with open arms!! Thank You for choosing Auto Action!!

Pam Love
    June 29, 2017

I felt that the people were very helpful in all areas getting acquainted with things that I was not familiar with. The Manager himself (Joe) took time... to get gas in my car, checked the tire pressure. Diego and Melinda were very helpful as well. I will continue to do business and refer others to this location.

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

Auto Action