• So Happy!!!

Brian & Sam, We appreciate your business!!! Enjoy!!

With some credit issues and a need for a car, my husband and I found Auto Action in Avondale. We were approved quickly and shown many vehicles that we could finance. Carlos and Tony were extremely patient with us during the process and explained everything in detail. We found exactly what we were looking for!! Carlos and Tony got us through all the paperwork and documentation with ease.

Brian & Sam, We appreciate your business!!! Enjoy!!

• Great service

Had a great experience, Nate in Avondale found us the van we were looking for. Would highly recommend!

• best car expiernce

in and out in no time thanks for everything nice used vehicle very very friendly people

• Great Experience

We welcome any recommendations with open arms!! Thank You for choosing Auto Action!!

I was recommended here by someone I know. The service from the moment I arrived was spectacular. Salesman Diego answered all questions I had and provided me with excellent service. The process was quick and smooth. It would definitely recommend this company if you are in the market for a car.

• Pam Love

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

I felt that the people were very helpful in all areas getting acquainted with things that I was not familiar with. The Manager himself (Joe) took time to get gas in my car, checked the tire pressure. Diego and Melinda were very helpful as well. I will continue to do business and refer others to this location.

• auto action

I would like to say thank you Melinda at auto action for helping me find the right car your awesome.

• Amazing

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

This Place Is Nice I didn't have Much money I only had 500 And They help Me Get In a Nice car with no problem this is an great place thank you both for helping me I love my car.

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

• Bad place to buy a car

The dealer on Arizona and warner where very unprofessional and not helpful in choosing a car and did not explain alot of the paper work after getting home with the car the check engine light came on service center always to be busy to fix it autozone checked it and said the 3 sensor that went out could damage my engine then I checked the car there was no air intake filter I called them asking for another car the keep saying they'll call me back to see how they can help me and they don't I don't what to do I'm stuck with a messed up car and they won't help auto action was a bad choice to buy a car

My name is Paul Chavez and I am the Director of Sales for Auto Action. It is very concerning as a Sales Manager to hear that you feel that way. I do want to speak to you about your experience so please call my office number at 602-412-4045.If I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call And please accept our apologies for any alleged mistreatment that you may have received.

• Decent selection of serviceable cars and trucks

Thank You for choosing Auto Action!! Enjoy!!

I wanted a fuel-friendly car and selected a cross-over type car. Very pleased. Mark definitely gets his role...No pressure and lots of laid back confidence. I would have preferred a manual transmission, but I'm more than please with my purchase.

• Auoto Action Chandler Review

The service was great I enjoyed being here meeting other buyers as well as talking to the salespersons . I would send other friends and family here if they need a vehicle. Thanks to all of you for making it possible in getting in a new car.