Bluff Road Auto Sales

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 30, 2015

I am very pleased with my purchase from Bluff Road Auto Sales. The sales staff and manager were very professional and easy to work with. Before I purchased... my 2008 Buick Enclave from Bluff Road Auto sales I went to several dealerships and they're prices were outrageous. Then I found Bluff Road Auto sales and I am so glad that I did, because not only was my sales person awesome the manager was awesome too. They did everything to make my purchase process a smooth one. I will definitely be sending people there way, and will buy another vehicle from them. So if you are looking for quality vehicles and professional staff go to Bluff Road Auto Sales. You won't be disappointed.

December 28, 2015

I was looking for a car for my son and found a nice clean 2007 mustang sitting on the lot at Bluff Road Auto Sales. The salesmen were kind and informative.... The sales process was simple and pain free. There was a minor repair needed ,and a spare tire. I dropped the car off for service. The dealer gave me a ride to work. Later when the repair was completed they called and dropped the car off at work. Same fast friendly service. I would recommend them to family.

August 21, 2015

My experience with this company has been AWESOME from day 1. Going in with bad credit Bluff Road Auto Sales have bent over backwards with making sure that... all my needs & wants was met. The Sales team worked patiently with me to find the right vehicle fit my family.We was able to get an exculsive SUV that my credit would have never allowed me to purchase. They even went out of their way to deliver my vehicle to my door. How Awesome is that. And customer service was beyond great. Their was no rush or hassle and my pre-owned vehicle was in excellent condition. 7 Months later my SUV is still in excellent condition & I only had to do regular maintenance. I'm very happy that I became a customer. And I will be purchasing my 2nd vehicle from here.