Synergy Auto Sales LLC

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2016

This is the third vehicle we purchased from this dealer. Mike and Kelsey make buying a car affordable, fun and easy. Never pressure you and always honest.... This is the only dealer I have ever found that is a complete pleasure to work with. Even Chance ( the dog ) greets you with a smile and a wagging tail. I Call Them " My Personal hometown Car Dealer " thanks for my caddie Mike and Kelsey, I Love it!!

Thank you Dawn for taking the time to write us a review and I apologize for not responding earlier! Somehow this one slipped through the cracks! Mike,... Chance and I always enjoy working with you and Jay. Come see us sometime soon :)

November 9, 2015

I purchased a Toyota Rav4 from Synergy and I love my "new to me" SUV. The dealership is very clean and professional and I will definitely look to Synergy... in the future for my car/truck needs.

Rob, it was our pleasure to work with you and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with.

November 4, 2015

I had been in the car market for about four months and had visited countless dealers (over six) by the time I ended up at Synergy. Car buying can be a... really frustrating experience, but my experience with them was fantastic. I went in, got to look at/test drive the car I was interested in and then got to leave and think about it - with no pressure from them. They gave me a great price for my trade-in and made my actual purchase experience the best I've ever had. Highly recommend.

We are happy you found a car, trade in value and service you were satisfied with! Thank you for doing business with us!

October 31, 2015

I found a really cool Mustang on their lot for a great price. I live about an hour and a half away, so I wanted to set up everything via email before making... the trip up to Strasburg (a great little town, btw). They were prompt and courteous with communication. They never pressured me into making a decision, and we were able to agree to terms all through email. When my wife and I made the trip up we found the dealership to be very friendly and well-maintained. There is even a resident dog to greet you. The customer experience was far better than any dealership I have been to. The owners were casual but professional and best of all there were no surprises. The price we agreed to was exactly what we paid and the car was exactly as described. They even donated $50 of our purchase to the charity of our choice. It felt good to support a great small business run by great people.

Ron, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! Our goal is to always accommodate our customers and make the car buying process a...s pleasurable as possible. It sounds like we achieved that for you and your wife and I'm glad to hear it! Enjoy the beautiful Mustang!!

October 6, 2015

Mike was the best, easygoing and professional. Always checking in here first when shopping for a car

Thank you Tim for taking the time to give Synergy Auto Sales a good review! We appreciate it and your business!

September 22, 2015

Definitely recommend to anyone. This was my first time buying a car and it felt super easy and everyone was very nice. I didn't feel judge as to whether... I could afford it or not. They treated me as a customer who was looking for the perfect car and that's what I got. Thank you Synergy :)

Thank you for the kind words Maria! We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect car for you. Enjoy it :) Thanks again!

September 15, 2015

Wonderful customer service. Very friendly and personable husband and wife team. It didn't feel like a big dealership, where they were trying to sell me... what they wanted me to buy.

Jennifer, it was wonderful working with you and we are so glad you were able to find a vehicle you were happy with!

August 26, 2015

Found Synergy via Car Fax website. They had what I was looking for and the sale could not have been easier. I recommend Synergy to anyone. A++++++

Bob, it was our pleasure working with you in the purchase of your Ford Explorer! Thank you for the kind words.

August 15, 2015

The car buying experience was very laid back and pressure free and Mike was very helpful with acquiring financing. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle... from Synergy Auto Sales and will look at this dealership when it's time for a new vehicle.

Matt, thank you for the incredible endorsement! We can only hope all of our customers feel the way you do because that is exactly how we hope they fee...l walking away from the car buying experience with us. Thanks again for choosing Synergy Auto Sales!

August 8, 2015

If you are looking for a used car be sure to contact Synergy Auto Sales. Michael found us exactly what we were looking for and made the process super easy.

We love the opportunity to work with family, it was our absolute pleasure! Enjoy your beautiful Lexus RX350!