Carl Hogan Automotive

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Buick Enclave purchase

Great staff, flawless delivery of my new vehicle. Went above and beyond showing me all the features and making sure I understood everything.

Dealer response

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

My beautiful Chevy!

Easy process! I got the car I wanted! I was pretty nervous but I left with a new car.

Dealer response

Carol, thank you for the feedback! We're so glad to hear you trusted the Carl Hogan team with what could be an overwhelming process! We're so glad we were able to help make your trip easy and successful!

Great Experience

Had a great experience at Carl Hogan. Mandy and the team were great to work with. Very knowledgeable and very little pressure.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Diann Powell

It was the smoothest car purchase that my husband I ever experienced. We had a wonderfully sales rep named Mandy who was a jewel. She was friendly and answered all our questions and showed us all the many features of the Envision.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Katelyn Pepper

Mr. Randy was the best! He showed me everything I needed to know about my Jeep after the sale. He also helped with some alignment problems a few days later. These guys are great!

Dealer response

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Carl Hogan Chevrolet Columbus MS

Purchased a 2020 Chevy Tahoe at Carl Hogan Chevrolet. The vehicle was at another dealership and Carl Hogan quickly worked with them to get it to their location. They took very good care of us and it was a pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Carl Hogan Automotive. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

1.0

2017 impala

Crappy service worse management , took our car for several repairs and it?s like a guess game to them , get it back and it does the same things CAN WE SAY LEMON

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (662) 580-0726 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Great service dealership

Always have Carl Hogan service my vehicles. Have been a customer for many years and will purchase my next vehicle from them.

3.8

Service

Arrived at 7:50 a.m. for an 8:00 service appointment on Wednesday, July 3. Service lady told me that it would take 1 and 1/2 hours. She came and got other individuals that were waiting at approximately 9:30. After waiting till 10:30 a.m., I had to ask her about my car. She informed me that it had been ready since 9:30. She said that she did not remember checking me in and basically forgot about me. I am very concerned about the lack of professionalism displayed by this employee.

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to share your recent service experience. If you would like to discuss any concerns in further detail, please reach out to our service department at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to assist you. We hope you have a great day.

Good visit

Thanks for the service. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I am enjoying the car.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear you found our team to be friendly and helpful during your visit here. We look forward to providing you with the same excellent service next time!