Carl Hogan Automotive

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My experience at Carl Hogan

After speaking with the Customer Relation lady, Sarah Dolan, I was excited to learn about a lady sales person. I requested an appointment with her and was so pleased to meet and wuork with Mandy Hall. She was helpful without being overbearing. She listened to everything I said and worked hard to accommodate my needs. I have recommended her to all my friends!!

Dealer response

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

J.. Patrick Spainhour

Jim Stafford was an excellent. He handled all the details and answered all of our questions

Dealer response

Thank you for this feedback! We are happy to hear that our team provided excellent service to you during your visit! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

4.5

Roosevelt

It was fast and course was very nice on helping to set my clock in my truck

Dealer response

We are glad to hear that your service was completed quickly and to your satisfaction. We value your time. Hope to see you soon!

Quality Service Every Time

I know that every time I take my car to Carl Hogan Automotive for the oil change that it will be well serviced. Details will be checked to ensure that I am not leaving the dealership in need of other fluids, filters or other maintenance. It is nice to know that full service is still available in a hurry up society. The safety of my family and the attention to detail is well worth the extra few minutes.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business! We're proud to know that we've been able to give you consistent quality service, and greatly appreciate your valued support!

My service experience

I was happy with my service. They were a little short on that day but they informed me at the beginning.

Outstanding Service

Excellent salesmen and expedient services to get me into my desired ride.

Terry Edwards

The salesman, Jessie Painter was very nice and helped us tremendously with getting us the best deal and price. He was very knowledgeable and I highly recommend buying a car from this dealership and especially using Jessie Painter. I am highly satisfied.

2017 Silverado purchase

Jim Stafford did a great job helping us with our purchase.