Sussex Auto Group

15 reviews

November 7, 2016

purchased a car there and am happy I didn't have any issue with them there as all. Ivan was a gentlemen about the sale he made it clear before even signing... the deal that its a "as is sale". Unlike some others who say it after the check is cashed. Thanks

October 15, 2016

I found this car dealer on cars.com and went far out of my way to see a specific car, which I purchased. This was less than 2 weeks ago, and I'm having... minor maintenance done on the vehicle, which I expected when I bought it. I haven't driven it much yet, but it was a great deal and checked out well with my mechanic. The purchasing experience was easy and hassle free. They were very accommodating. If the car performs well going forward, I would go back to them in the future. Cars.com is pretty cool!

October 7, 2016

These guys are quality people to deal with. They stand behind their cars. I purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry for a fair price and the experience was hassle... free. No special pricing or internet pricing gags that I have run into at dealerships, the price listed on the site was the price paid plus customary fees. There is no manager behind the curtain here and no haggling. Just courtieous service and a no nonsense experience.

July 25, 2015

Great car, good trusted dealer! Thanks for my audi a6

July 25, 2015

I was looking for a used Toyota Camry and found the best priced car in the best condition from Sussex Auto Group. I called for an appointment and after... test driving, the car was exactly as described and the only thing the car needed was gas. I am very happy with the quality of service and especially with my new car. We agreed on a very reasonable price and I was even able to take the car the same day. I would highly recommend this car dealer to anyone who is interested in buying a good car for a great price.