Pride Auto Sales

Sunday Closed
(540) 322-3372 (540) 322-3372

4.3

Truck purchase

Bought a truck from Pride auto sales and it was a great experience. The sales and administration staff was excellent. The entire purchase was top notch

1.0

Most designers dealer ever!

Almost purchased a car when I found out it had a fake Carfax very misleading majorly dishonest dealership, false our ties meant be aware what you purchase from them.

How Dylan was a great salesman.

Dylan was my salesman. He is the best. Dylan knew i covid-19 and he called everyday, even when i was at the hospital he still checked up on me. He helped me with all my paperwork that needed to be done. He made me feel great whit the whole deal he treated me like family. When I came home from the hospital he had his crew deliver me some dinner. They delivered a pizza and a 12 pack of sodas. Dylan is the best sales person I have ever met in my life. He treated me like i was royalty, he should be named salesperson of the year for Virginia. I will send a lot of people to buy an automobile from dylan. Dylan worked with you good credit bad credit, he went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle. Dylan got me the best deal possible and bumper to bumper warranty, he still calls even though I finished because of my covid-19. Dylan is a good person, great salesman, and a great man. Dylan crew is also great people.

Great communication

Honestly one of the most pleasant vehicle purchases I have ever experienced. Dylan , my rep was as professional as you will ever meet. He answered every question or concern I had being from out of state and wanting to purchase a vehicle from Pride Auto. His knowledge of the specific vehicle I had been looking for and communication is what my decision easy. There were no games played here. Just a good atmosphere and professional, caring people.

2017 Ford F-150

I couldn’t be happier with my new truck and really the whole overall buying experience. I can’t thank Dylan Six enough for all of his help.There was a paperwork issue on my end and Dylan had it all worked out in no time and the entire process start to finish was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking to buy a new car or truck to go check out Pride Auto Sales.

Great experience

They were very good. The people there were very friendly but not pushy. I ended up buying a black Lexus and was very happy to get exactly what I wanted.

Great price and excellent customer service

Amir is the guy at Pride Auto Sales. He was extremely patient and answered every question I had and often provided me with additional information so I could make an informed decision. He was attentive and professional. They agreed to correct an issue with the vehicle before I bought it so that I could drive down from Baltimore to test drive it. The transaction itself was quick and easy. I could not be more pleased with the experience and highly recommend Pride Auto Sales and especially Amir.

1.0

Terrible service and product

Stay Away! Will sell you a vehicle they know is messed up, won't tell you issues that they know exist, and will lie to your face about fixing an issue you brought to them. Also make sure your vehicle has all it's inspections done before purchasing; they called me a few days before my temp tag expired saying I had to go get the emissions done before they could do my tags. Also don't let them lie to your face!! They'll tell you verbally that your vehicle will have the 3 month or X miles warranty but make sure it's in the paper work. I had an issue that I had pointed out before I bought and they essentially said "oh well." So I was out $500. Now the vehicle is rotting holes into my garage floor until I can figure out the issue. So again. Stay away from this dealership.

Best Place Ever!

This dealership is amazing! They sell reliable, used vehicles, which is so hard to find! I purchased a Honda Pilot from them over a year ago and all I’ve ever had to do is change the oil and fill up on gas! My mechanic was impressed with the immaculate condition of the vehicle, and said I would get 300,000 miles easy out of it. This dealership does not sell junk cars and they are super helpful and easy to work with. I trust them fully and will be making my next purchase with them as well!

Happiness is my 2008 Ford F-150 from Pride Auto

I purchased a 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat Super Crewcab in March. The salesperson, purchasing and document representative and ownership were professional and extremely courteous. The truck has been absolutely solid and meets every challenge I give it. I would recommend Pride Auto Sales if you are looking for a particular used vehicle.