Habberstad Mini

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience with 1st mini cooper

Probably the easiest deal we ever were involved when purchasing/leasing a car. Thomas Rodriguez was ore sales rep and he was great! Helpful and not pushy at all. Only good things to report about habberstad mini of Huntington, NY!

We got maxi customer service at Habberstad Mini!

We were looking for another Mini and went to Habberstad Mini hoping to find our next car. Though the showroom is small, we got excellent customer service from Philip. He spent a lot of time with us, listening to what we wanted and searching his inventory for just the right car. He found us a Countryman that was due in NY in a few weeks and was able to give us a great deal. It was worth the wait! When we picked it up, Philip explained everything about the car to us and has been in constant contact, making sure all is well. We love our new Mini and the customer service at Habberstad!

First Mini Oil Change

My Mini came up for her first oil change and I wanted to have it done as soon as possible. I went to Bayshore BMW not realizing they didn’t service Minis there and they called ahead to Habberstad BMW in Huntington for me (which was really nice of them btw) and they told me to come right in and see Oscar. Oscar was so nice, even sympathizing with me about getting lost. They checked me right in and found a service action that needed to be addressed. Within about 1-1/2 hour I got the Baby back with the oil changed, the service action taken care of and they even gave her a bath! The waiting room was nice and clean and Oscar updated me periodically. I will be very happy to continue to have her serviced there whenever needed. Thank you Oscar and Habberstad Mini!!

Phillip and the whole staff gets A+++++

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. I would undoubtedly recommend Phillip and the whole staff without any hesitatio to anyone.