Crescent Automotive

Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(803) 644-0820 (803) 644-0820

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2017 GMC

Great service, and there is a local feel to the business. Buying a vehicle was way easier and had less hassle. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

1.0

2015 GMC Duramax

I when to go buy the GMC Denali and got there and everything looked good from a far. He got the keys and I open the door there was a watery smell that came from the truck. The seat raili were damage and the dry mud and water you can see in the back window and cracks of the truck. I was not happy at all driving 2 hours to see that truck

Dealer response

Matthew, So sorry about your experience with us and the GMC. We just started using a new detail shop & should have checked better behind them before putting the truck on the lot. Our priority as a company is to sell quality used vehicles with great customer service. We apologize if this was not the experience you had; it is definitely not the experience that we expect our customers to have. Thank you for taking the time to make the 2 hour trip out to us, we hope that we can possibly help you in the future should you decide. -Brian, owner

Best value for your money. Great family buisness.

Just bought a gmc Yukon Denali and from the time we arrived to the time we pulled off the lot the entire staff was far more accommodating than I could have expected, they filled up the tank, got me an oil change and still gave us an incredible deal. Family owned and operated so that simplifies the process. Would recommend them to whoever is buying a car. They saved us a trip to Atlanta.

Used Car

I wasn’t able to get a car through the company but talking to them was very pleasant she returned my calls & made it easy to deal with.

Engineer

My wife and I drove 3.5 hours to purchase the 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat with 1411 miles. After much research on 2017 Hellcats, we found this car to be the best deal when considering year, miles and price. Chelsea and her father, the owner, were very responsive and pleasurable to deal with. They offered us much more for our trade in of our 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 than 3 other dealerships. Great place to purchase a vehicle!

Awesome trade-in experience

I drove almost 4 hours from Alabama to purchase an Avalanche from Chelsea & the awesome folks at Crescent Automotive and it was worth every mile. They gave me a great deal on trading my older Avalanche in and I'm loving my newer one. Couldn't have asked for a better trip! Make the drive - you won't be disappointed.

Appsolutly the best place to buy a car

Bought a 2008 Ford f150 drove for 3 weeks and develop a problem with the transmission. Took it back and told them they sent it off on a Monday got it back on a Thursday. They were so concerned about it they jumped right on it and got it fixed, didn't charge me nothing . Was covered under the warranty. I am so very impressed with this dealer on how it was handled. Very honest straight forward people. A really trustworthy place to do business with. I will return if I love for another vehicle.

1.5

Poor Customer Service

I stopped by to inquire about a car I'd seen on the Internet. A white-haired guy watching TV acted as if he didn't see or hear me; although, he looked at me as I entered. I waited for a few moments thinking the person I heard talking in the back room might be the one I needed to speak with. When I turned to walk out of the office, the guy watching TV decided to acknowledge me. I left feeling very disrespected, and I hope this is not how customers are treated on a regular basis.

Highly Recommend, Friendly and Helpful!

I was unsure of what kind of truck I was looking to buy and Billy walked me through several options. He was patient and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. The pricing was good for such a well kept truck. The dealership even had my vehicle cleaned prior to me picking it up. I will definitely be doing business here again!

Pleasant Experience!

Even though Crescent Automotive is about 100 miles away from my hometown, I drove out there to look at and test drive the vehicle I found online. The pictures online were very accurate and Bill went out of his way to make sure I felt comfortable. While test driving the vehicle, a few minor issues came up and Bill had them fixed in less than 24 hours. I bought the vehicle the day after I saw the vehicle.