Travers Motor City Auto Sales

Sunday Closed Closed
(314) 593-2332 (314) 593-2332

4.2

Larry Freeman is a great person he will take Care

This is William Great place to purchase a new or use vehicle, truck or car I bought very nice use FordF150 great truck very pleased when you go to get your truck or car ask for Mr. Larry Freeman you’ll be happy

Great.

They were awesome. Get a car from these guys! Eric was the man. He was waiting for me when I showed up. And was great throughout the whole process. Use him.

Love my new car!!!

Steve Widel went above and beyond all my expectations! Highly recommend him at Motor City! The process was fast and simple. Got the financing I wanted and the vehicle I LOVE!! Ask for Steve!!

Great service, very polite and courteous

This is the third car I have bought from this company, different facilities. Motor City is the best. They have bent over backwards to make me feel comfortable doing business with them.

Love my new Charger

Steve assured me when we started that "He would make this happen" and he did just that! He found my car, took my trade-in, and I drove off in my new Charger.... Like he said, He made it happen!!!

great service and follow up

They take the time to find out what you actually want and do their best to get it for you. Great staff. Will definitely buy from them again!!!! I recommend Kyle to everyone!!!