Davis Auto Sales

20 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2017

Excellent service. Didn't feel pressured to buy anything and they did an outstanding job finding me the lowest rate for insurance. Highly recommended

July 22, 2017

Bought a 2008 chevy Malibu from here and I'm totally in love with it !!! The whole process was easy and since I've had this car I've had no problems and... it is very reliable , and pretty ! I give Davis auto sales 6 out of 5 stars!!! Love it!!!

January 10, 2017

Our family recently purchased a vehicle from Davis Auto in Swansboro, NC. From beginning to end it was a very positive experience. This is a family business... and we were treated like family. Mr. Davis (Tiger) was very supportive in allowing us to get the vehicle checked out by another facility and in our negotiations. We would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. You will be treated in a friendly, honest and fair manner.

August 20, 2016

Tiger Davis felt like a long time friend right from the begining. Genuine, honest, and overrall a good hearted man. I had a few dealerships to go to after... looking and I never got to them. I got the vehicle I wanted and was treated like family. I recommend Davis Auto because they don't treat you like they are all about business and just trying to make a sale. They care about their customers and Tiger stands behind his word, and that is what makes Davis Auto stand out above the competitors.

August 12, 2016

We purchased a 2005 van from them about 1 year ago. The business owner was aware that we did not have great credit and we just moved into the area from... out of state. We explained what kind of vehicle that we needed for our family along with the payment range that we could afford. Most car dealers will sell and push anything they can on you. Not Davis.....the whole team was completely understanding of our situation and never pushed us into anything. We agreed on a set payment after giving a reasonable down payment and have been happy with everything. I fully recommend that if you need a good, reliable, clean vehicle for just your self or a family, go to Davis Auto Sales. Yes......you must make your payments. They run a business. A simple phone call to explain your situation may help to prevent a repossession. Bottom line......for any bad review given for Davis Auto Sales, repossessions are because you don't make your payment and you ignore the situation.

August 8, 2016

Was there. Helped me out and let me know prior of going that the car I wanted was their

May 21, 2016

Amazing people!! This is my first auto purchase on my own and they made the process very easy. All my fears about buying a car on my own quickly disappeared... after talking with them. They are very personably and make you feel like they've known you your whole life. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends/family in the area.

April 22, 2016

I was in the market for a used car. Shopped on the internet and found the one I liked at Davis Auto Sales. What a wonderful experience! Tiger was friendly... and honest. would recommend them to anyone!

April 21, 2016

I can't say enough about Davis Auto Sales. I was able to purchase my car with NO hassle. It was a fast and super easy transaction. They really listened... to my needs and worked with me to find the best car for me and my family!! They are just wonderful. I would highly recommend Davis Auto Sales to my friends and family. Thank ya'll for wonderful customer service. You have made me a customer for life!!

April 20, 2016

Davis Auto Sales is the best used car lot in Onslow County. It was a quick process and he even found me the car I wanted! He has quality cars and we made... sure it was the best fit for my family. I was in my new used car in less than a day quick and easy! They are always friendly and very knowledge of used cars!