Socal Automotors

Sunday 11:00am–2:00pm
(949) 697-1951 (949) 697-1951

3.0

Used lux car buyers

The guys are nice. Price is decent, but the cars are not in the best condition. I wish car used car dealerships would take better pride in examining and fixing repairs before putting a vehicle on their lot. I feel it says a lot about the company's reputation. Very small place, tucked away in the corner. Limited selections.

Dealer response

Thanks for visiting our show room.we hope you find the right car. we make sure that all our cars are in a excellent condition.

Benz search successfully completed

Low pressure, very informative, relaxed atmosphere. All vehicles on site were very clean and well maintained. Their approach to what they acquire to re-sell is based on a high level of maintenance and a clean record on Carfax. All in all a great experience!

Dealer response

Thank you for purchasing you car from us. We hope you enjoy your new ride.

excellent cars collection

They have a great car collection. Very clean cars. I will buy all my cars from this guys from now on. We loved the service we got from mike and moe. They are on point with everything. I will send my family to this guys for there next purchase. Tony G.

Dealer response

Thank you Tony for the opportunity to earn your business. I'm glad we were able to help you choose the right deal for you.

great service

I bought my car from Socal automotors they have the best price in town hands down. If you look for a great car at right price you should go to them. Thx guys for a great car.

Dealer response

Hi Jennifer, I appreciate your business and I hope you will continue enjoying your car. I am glad you chose to get the 3 year warranty because you are now fully protected moving forward. Give me a call if you need any help with anything. Thanks, mike

Great Cars Good people

I was looking for a car for about a month. Been to many dealer, but when i came to these guus they were way different. They are trust worty and really help me find the right car. I bought my nissan Sentra and they have the best prices hands down. I really recommend them if you are looking for a good used car. Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Hi Michale, I appreciate your business and I hope you will continue enjoying your car. Give me a call if you need any help with anything. Thanks

great service A+

I bought my 2014 Honda Civic from Socal auto motors. This guys are every easy to deal with and honest. I'll recommend them to my friends and family.

Dealer response

congrat on your new car purchase. please let us know if you need any help in the future. thanks, mike

unmatched service

I bought a 2011 Audi A4 from Socal Auto Motors, these guys are really good. First let me tell you I've been looking for this car for over three months, from the minute I walked in I was greeted and helped by mike who was great on telling me everything about the car. The purchase process was so smooth and their system is really easy and convenient. I was in and out in about 30 min. Most of all their prices are the best! I seen the same car at three other places and their car was the cleanest of all and lower miles with still the best price. I am sending anyone that I know who wants a car to Socal Auto Motors. These guys are the real deal in town.

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive comment.Let us know if we can be of any help in the future. mike

F150 Truck

Mike was great and the truck we bought for our son was clean and exceeded our expectations. My son is "stoked"... Dave

Dealer response

Thank you David, It was a pleasure to do business with you. If we can be of any further service, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2010 bmw 328i

SoCal Automotors was not at what I expected to find in LA. A family owned and operated company that warmly welcomes and takes care of its customer seem to be a thing of the past, but Mike and his family are thriving doing just that. Buying a car can be time consuming and nerve wracking, but the friendly, familiar feel you get from SoCal Automotors makes me want to be a repeat customer. I bought a 6 year old car with 80k miles on it, then drove it across the country. I'd have the same confidence in returning to SoCal Automotors. Thanks again guys.

Dealer response

Thank you Max for the opportunity to earn your business. I'm glad we were able to help you choose the right deal for you.

2012 Honda Civic

Thanks so much so cal auto motors I loved my experience with the company Thanks for my first car experience in purchasing my 2012 Honda Civic I love it.

Dealer response

Thank you jenny! We hope you enjoy your new car. we here to help you.