Parker CDJR

New (888) 461-5513 (888) 461-5513
Used (888) 462-3302 (888) 462-3302
Service (888) 461-5381 (888) 461-5381

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Getting my oil changed

Service is very good and top of the line. They let you know what's going on with your car if any other repairs/services need to be done. Would recommend this dealership for service to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi James! Thank you so much for this Awesome Review and Wonderful Feedback! I am so happy that we are able to Meet all Your vehicle needs! Thank You Again so Much!

1.3

Repair

I would not recommend their repair shop to anyone. My Dodge Charger was repaired there and they used after market parts. My warranty company would not pay for the repairs because of Parker McGill using after market parts that caused more damage to my vehicle.

Repairs

I drive an Infiniti and my car had a flat tire so I went to air it up at Walmart but the air machine was out of order. I came here to ask if they could air up my tire and they ended up fixing it for me! While it was being fixed I was offered cookies and refreshments by there very friendly staff! Great experience:-)

4.5

Great people and great service

Parker McGill has great employees, a nice facility, and a wide variety of vehicles. Every interaction I've had so far has been pleasant. I've recommended this dealership to my friends and family and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to the public.