Auto Sales & Finance

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2018

From the time we drove up Zach came to greet us he got mom in vechlic she liked thank you Zach for your friendly service

Thank you for bringing your mom in. We are glad to see Zach took care of y┬┐┬┐┬┐all, and that your experience was a 5 star one. Have a super week

August 17, 2018

It was very good.. Was very blessed to end up with a car. But kinda wish it had taken little less time to get everything done.. But very much pleased... with everyone.

We appreciate you being honest with your feedback! Let our wonderful team know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Have a wonderful day.

August 7, 2018

Zach was very helpful, and quick! He helped me big time and I'm so thankful! Great company. I definitely recommend Auto Sales And Finance­čśŐ

Thanks for sharing this with us! We appreciate the wonderful feedback and we're happy that we could make this a great experience for you!

May 11, 2018

All I can say is AWESOME! Zach was very professional and you can tell he really wanted to help. Thanks so much, you have no idea how much you helped my... family l God bless you,

Thank you for the kind words. Glad we could help. We appreciate you coming to see us. Have a super week.

March 16, 2018

Kris Roberts and all the gang and Auto Sales and Finance, as well as everyone at Caprock Credit, have come through for us yet again. They helped us get... into our third vehicle now, and at a payment we can still afford. They continue to go above and beyond, and are great to work with. I highly recommend them if you need a vehicle, especially if your credit is like mine. Go see Kris over at 45th and Canyon E-Way, and tell him I sent you. He'll definitely take care of you.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback on us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

February 13, 2018

Zach Suarez help me a lot, and the serves was excellent. He didn't pressure me, nor did he make me feel uncomfortable. They were understanding and also... gave excellent advice. 2 thumbs up for serves.

We appreciate the 5 star review. Glad to read Zach took care of you, and provided the customer service we strive for. Have a super week.

November 17, 2017

Chris was super helpful, patient and friendly. I would recommend customers to him anytime! Thank you for helping me into something something that fits... me perfect.

Sylvia, thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to read that Chris took care of you, and found a car that fit your needs and budget. Enjoy your ...new Spectra, and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

November 9, 2017

I was never pressured to buy a vehicle and was treated with the most respect. My salesperson Robert Ramirez did all he could to get me in the vehicle that... I wanted and I'll definitely be back to buy my second vehicle from them. Thanks for all your help Robert, Auto Sales & Finance and Caprock Credit

Michael we are glad to hear Robert took care of you, and made this experience worthy of a 5 star rating. You, Samantha, and the family have a super we...ek, and enjoy your new Tahoe.

November 8, 2017

Kris was very helpful and was willing to listen to what I was looking for would definitely send people to him and will be making purchases there in the... future

Justin, thanks for coming in to see us, and giving us the opportunity to help you. Glad to hear Kris took care of you. Enjoy the new Caliber, and have... a super week.

October 17, 2017

I was so happy I choose Auto Sales and Finance they were the best experience I have had when purchasing a vehicle! I was treated with the upmost dignity... and respect .Kris in sales was wonderful he really went out of his way to find the right vehicle and meet my requests. Lee the finance manager came and sat down with me and talked with me to find out what he could do to help me with the vehicle I wanted and the payments I could afford he was golden ! When I went to sign the final papers the lady stayed late on a Friday evening and was so nice and accomadating .i would highly recommend this company !

Shanna, thank you for taking the time to share you buying experience. Our goal is to sit down with every customer so we can understand the situation. ...Not base a decision on what the credit application looks like. We do not put selling a car, in front of our customer┬┐┬┐┬┐s best interest. Glad we helped you to find the right car, at the right payment. Thanks for coming to see us. Have a super week, and enjoy your new Tribute.