Mastria Kia

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 15, 2020

I had such an amazing experience looking for a used car. Kenyan was fantastic and helped me throughout the entire process. The facility was beautiful as... well.

We are so happy to read such a great review. Thank you for sharing!

February 11, 2020

I worked with Alyssa Vieira when I stopped by...she was very helpful and informative. She took her time with me and answered all my questions

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

January 28, 2020

I came to Mastria Kia for a new lease and it was a wonderful experience. Kenyan was very helpful in finding me an affordable new car. This is my third... lease with Mastria and I’m always happy with their service and great deals.

We are so happy to read such a great review. Thank you for sharing!

December 31, 2019

Dereck V was personable and helpful during the car buying process. He answered all my questions and found the best car that met my needs and budget

December 27, 2019

I stop at Kia dealer to look for used car but the good salesman talked me into leasing a new one. Good decision! Happy New Year to me!

December 27, 2019

Materia work very hard with me to find a Kia Sportage with all the safety features I needed. They also gave me a lease price I could afford.

December 19, 2019

Buying process was smooth until Mark in the finance department pulled a bait and switch with the terms of the loan. Buyer beware. Read every word on every... paper. If the price they offer for an extended warranty seems too good to be true it likely is. Mark will just extend the length of your loan to make it seem like a great deal.

November 25, 2019

I had a great experience purchasing a used car at Mastria Kia! John and Dereck helped finalize my sale and were incredibly helpful and kind to talk to.... Will definitely bring my business here again!

November 16, 2019

I visited Mastria Kia to look at a car I saw online. Our salesman Nick was excellent!! He did not try to pressure me and was very nice. The staff really... worked with me to make sure the monthly payments were affordable. Afterwards we dealt with Dereck who was such a personable guy!! He shook my hand and congratulated me on my car. Next I met Kelly who tied up everything for the purchase. She was great!! I love driving my car and it’s a used 2019. I’ll be driving this car for a long time!! Thank you to everyone who helped me at Mastria Kia!!!

October 5, 2019

I bought a 2016 Acura TLX from Mastria Kia a little over a week ago. This is the 7th vehicle I have bought from a dealer and this experience far exceeded... my previous car buying experiences. Walking through the doors I was promptly greeted by one of the managers Derek who was professional and friendly. Derek introduced me to Nick a member of the sales team, Nick was also extremely knowledgeable and professional. Walking onto the lot I was not exactly sure what I wanted, it was a three day affair test driving cars, I drove 9 different vehicles before choosing the Acura. Nick was very patient and was able to answer every question I had. He showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle. Financing was a Breeze!! Next up was Kelly she had everything set up and ready to go by the time I sat down with her. She was able to explain throughly all my warranty options and answered all 1500 questions I had. In the week I’ve put about 500 mi on the vehicle with zero complaints! Thank You Derek and your team!!