Mastria Kia

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2019

I bought a 2016 Acura TLX from Mastria Kia a little over a week ago. This is the 7th vehicle I have bought from a dealer and this experience far exceeded... my previous car buying experiences. Walking through the doors I was promptly greeted by one of the managers Derek who was professional and friendly. Derek introduced me to Nick a member of the sales team, Nick was also extremely knowledgeable and professional. Walking onto the lot I was not exactly sure what I wanted, it was a three day affair test driving cars, I drove 9 different vehicles before choosing the Acura. Nick was very patient and was able to answer every question I had. He showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle. Financing was a Breeze!! Next up was Kelly she had everything set up and ready to go by the time I sat down with her. She was able to explain throughly all my warranty options and answered all 1500 questions I had. In the week I’ve put about 500 mi on the vehicle with zero complaints! Thank You Derek and your team!!

September 29, 2019

My sister and I went to trade in her lease, and it was one of the best car buying experiences. Thomas Mertil gets 10 stars out of 10 he was so knowledgeable... and simply one of the best car salesmen we have ever had the pleasure of working with. The whole team yesterday 9/28 went above and beyond from Greg Sheppard, Antonio Bruno, Kelly Tavares and Derek they were simply the best! We would definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you so much for proving there are still great people in this world. What a fun way to spend a Saturday. :)

September 29, 2019

I have purchased several cars over my lifetime. Never have I experienced such an enjoyable no pressure buying. I told the John Furtado the sales member... what I was looking for what I wanted to spend and what I wanted my monthly payment to be. My credit history is not excellent but within 2 hours I had my new car!

September 19, 2019

Recently bought a Kia Optima from Mastria Kia and the experience was pleasant from start to finish. I worked with John Furtado and he listened carefully... to my needs and helped me find the best car for me. He was professional and courteous and I never once felt pressured. When it came time to finance, Kelly was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get me the best rate. I highly recommend Mastria Kia and John Furtado.

September 12, 2019

I came on to Mastria Kia to price out different cars. Rachel, the salesperson, went out of her way to show me various options. She was very knowledgeable... and patient. The price that I was offered after a little negotiation was so good that I leased a new Optima on the spot. Rachel and the staff were truly outstanding. When I came to pick up my car Rachel spent a lot of time introducing me to all the bells and whistles on the car and set it all up for me. I am very impressed with everyone I met at Mastria Kia. They are very pleasant and personable.

August 3, 2019

Make appointments on line, get to the shop and taken at the appointment time. Service is quick, friendly and the waiting room is customer friendly

March 6, 2019

I bought a Sorento here last year and just had to come in for 25,000 service. As a person who has owned and serviced various brands of vehicles, foreign... and domestic, I must say that their staff is trained really well and probably their employer must treat them well. Everything was very clean, everyone was very polite and friendly. Tony in service is great, so funny and professional. I wish I had people like that working for my business. I will gladly go back there for service and future purchases. More dealerships should learn from them.

December 4, 2018

Was nice and newly renovated. Service was quick for a dealership. And staff was friendly. Was my first experience as a Kia owner they handled the small... situation with my tail light quick and solved the problem for now was water behind the lens Of the tail light. We will see if it comes back but they have no problem covering their warranties was very easy no hassle or questions

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!

October 17, 2018

Best dealership I've ever dealt with. The place is clean, clean, clean! TV, magazines, coffee, snacks. If you have to wait at all, it's of a very short... duration. They know their stuff and treat you well.

Hi there! We can't tell you how happy it makes us feel reading this! A lot of work goes into a new facility but it's all worth it when you read review...s like this! We look forward to seeing you again!

August 3, 2018

I was online looking for a lease and saw the Optima lease special. I called and made an appointment. When I arrived I was greeted by Matt. He showed me... the Optima, and went over the pricing with money down in the ad. He explained everything to me! Thank you for a great car!

Hi there! Great to hear you enjoyed your experience! Thanks for sharing this feedback!