Corral Auto Sales

Friday 10:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(720) 245-1126 (720) 245-1126

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great prices

Great people to work with, they explain in detail all the process, also they have different options to finance and warranty is included in all of their cars

Very nice and Helpful people

Very nice and helpful people. Wonderful customer service, buying process was fast and easy.

Best experience I've ever had buying a car.

they were great, I really enjoyed my experience with them. They ere really friendly and helpful. It was great working with them. Best experience I've ever had buying a car.

Great customer service

Great customer service and great inventory, also they include warranty in all the vehicles at no extra cost, I definitely will be back

Overall great customer service

Overall great customer service, the owners are great and friendly. I would buy another car here, as we recommend to a friend

Great selection, great value, friendly staff

Thank you for your time and help with our new vehicle.

Very clean and friendly service

I had a very great experience. I am very happy and would recommend every one of my friends and family to shop here.

Great Service

Best customer service I've come across. Very dedicate on doing their job right!!!

Great Service

I've received great service from Corral Auto Sales. They made it fast and easy to find a car and they worked really well with their customers. I am satisfied with my choice in choosing Corral Auto Sales to purchase a car. I would recommend Corral Auto Sales to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Great Service

Very good service, super friendly, they knew what they were talking about, everything was clean, fast and friendly, very caring people. I most definitely would recommend this place to family and friends.