O'Brien Hyundai of Normal

Sunday Closed Closed
New (815) 507-0590 (815) 507-0590
Used (309) 533-7699 (309) 533-7699
Service (309) 378-8246 (309) 378-8246

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of O'Brien Hyundai of Normal from DealerRater.

Nicky and Charles

I enjoyed working with Nicky and Charles. I went in to buy used, but made financial sense to purchase new. They respected my budget and saved me money with an awesome warranty!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car purchase with O'Brien Hyundai. We are very happy that Nick and Charles provided an excellent experience on your recent visit. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us a five star review. We appreciate you!

Another quality job from the O’Brien service team. James...

Another quality job from the O’Brien service team. James and Renee are always friendly and trustworthy...true professionals. Always feel like part of the family.

I look forward to going to O'Brien's because of the...

I look forward to going to O'Brien's because of the wonderful service! Excellent staff From the front door drop off to pick up!

Covid-19 Car Buying

They were outstanding to work with! I was 180 miles away and trying to find a car for my mother that met our price range and her preference.

Dealer response

We are happy that our Sales Team provided an excellent experience for you. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us a five star review! We appreciate you!

So impressed with the amazing service and pricing at...

So impressed with the amazing service and pricing at O'Brien. Always a great experience .Really appreciate James and service staff. Thank you as always!

Great job as usual!

Another great job by the Obrien service department as usual. They are very friendly and I am always pleased with the service. Thanks again James and staff!

Amazing service

I am always so pleased with this service department. Great choices in your front line. Renee, James and Brandon are top notch. The people behind the scenes need recognition as well but I just don't know their names. Thank you for keeping my car happy and clean!!

Servie at it's Best

I have finally found a Hyundai service team that I can trust. Having service advisors with longevity in years that James and Renee has is truly remarkable as well. Both James and Renee are great ambassadors for O'Brien Hyundai of Normal. They are KEEPERS!

Service 3-26-2020

O'Brien Hyundai provides excellent service! As usual, Renee is a wonderful person to deal with. James also has helped me on occasion. Both are terrific!

Best service ever!

I have been a client since 2007. Both Service and winning attitude of this team are outstanding! Rennee, James and Brandon are always take care of us.