Vista Auto Sales

Friday 10:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(760) 208-4557 (760) 208-4557

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

ASK FOR RODRIGO!!!

Rodrigo helped us out alot. Been looking for a car for about a month and when they had some new stock come in he sent us a message and made the entire process very easy.

Great experience

Araceli was great! Excellent communication, patient, and she helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. Their whole staff was very welcoming as well and extremely understanding.

ASK FOR RODRIGO!!!

ASK FOR RODRIGO!!! Rodrigo and the team made it so easy to buy our 2017 Nissan Pathfinder here~! They are a professional outfit, very friendly and straightforward about the car buying process. Rodrigo makes it easy because he'll contact you via text, which is super convenient for most, and let me know right away any/all documents he needed from us. He had everything together by the time we got to the car lot and we were out of there within 40 minutes, driving away with our new car- We love it, by the way! We took the car straight to our family mechanic, who indicated this car is in decent shape and as long as we keep up the maintenance on it, we will be fine. THANK YOU RODRIGO AND VISTA AUTO SALES! Sincerely, Freddy & Theresa

Great service

Came looking for a car for my daughter. The process was easy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Ariceli helped us. This was not the usual headache when buying a car. It was fast easy and no pressure. Would definitely come here again and we drove for 2 hours. Definitely worth the trip.

Used car shopping

I was in the market for a used Prius and vista auto sales had a great inventory. All the cars were in great shape! I decided on a 2014 Prius with the help of Araceli! She was fun to work with and made the experience enjoyable and easy. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Vista Auto Sales.

Amazing Service!

Excellent service provided by the dealer. They had everything ready for us after a long drive from the Coachella valley. Araceli was so helpful and she made the process so much faster! We couldn’t have a better experience anywhere else. We 100% recommend this dealer if you’re looking for great service and amazing deals!

Great customer service

Great customer service and really helps out with the whole process. I didn’t have to worry about getting the tags or the car smogged either.

1ST TIME BUYERS READ THIS !

Denise , and Chris went above and beyond with helping me with my car !! They are amazing !! 10/10 highly recommended this place .

WE LOVE VISTA AUTO SALES

The team at Vista Auto Sales is very professional and super friendly. This would be my fourth car purchased from them!! I had the best experiencing purchasing my daughters first car for her and every other car I have purchased from them. They had great financing available, super quick and easy. Highly recommend coming to them!

Excellent family owned business with great cars

First time customer and had easy and honest experience with Vista Auto Sales purchasing a Honda Pilot. They are very friendly and pleasure to work with