Read reviews that mention:

May 4, 2021

Best car buying experience ever. No sign of wear on the car....bought sight unseen. Sam is professional enthusiast. No high pressure sales. Easy process.... Love the car and am addicted to the tuned sound of the Cayman GTS and shifting my own gears again.

March 18, 2021

I don’t even know where to start. Not only was Sam professional, responsive and beyond fair he made buying my vehicle one of the best experiences I have... ever had. I truly enjoyed every step of the transaction. When shipping the vehicle became an issue Sam took it upon himself to personally drive the car to me...talk about customer service. I can’t say enough good things about RSM. I will absolutely do business with you again. Do yourself a favor and buy from this dealer. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks again Sam!

• March 18, 2018

This was a lifelong dream to get a Porsche, so there was two years of looking before pulling the trigger. I happened upon my GTS on a random search and... from the moment I made contact with Sam at RSM, he was a pleasure to deal with the entire way through. Never pushy, but always very responsive. He is very knowledgeable and confident on the 911 Porsche, and it made me feel a lot more comfortable. He has followed up with me after the sale to make sure the car was everything I’d expected and all was going well. I would happily recommend Sam to anyone.

November 7, 2020

Sam was professional from day one. He had the highest quality cayman for a fair price. The service and responsiveness he offered made it feel like a... deal for me. Often buying a car from afar can be a scary process but Sams professionalism and quality cars built well deserved trust.

October 20, 2019

I’ve never purchased a car like this before, so I was a little apprehensive. Sight unseen, no test drive... Only able to rely on website pics, youtube... video, and a phone call with Sam. Sam was patient, accurately answered all my questions, and was always easily available throughout the process. The car was exactly as described, transaction couldn’t have been easier. I would buy from RSM again without reservation. The car is beautiful.

June 27, 2019

Sam was great to work with. Never having purchased a used car site unseen, I was a bit apprehensive at the onset of the process. However, after interaction... with Sam and reading the other reviews on the internet, I moved forward in the process and am glad I did. The Porsche was exactly as advertised and just as beautiful as the pictures and video on his website. He personally delivered the car and walked me through the vehicle, very knowledgeable of its functionality. He also offered advice on ongoing care to ensure its beauty is maintained. I would highly recommend Sam to others.

April 25, 2019

I purchased a 2007 Toyota 4-Runner over the phone. Sam was very transparent, fair, honest and helpful. Vehicle arrived as described. I would gladly recommend... him. Thanks Sam

February 23, 2019

Wow, what an amazing experience buying my 997 Turbo from Sam. The car was delivered in 3 days and in perfect condition. It looks and drives like new. I... highly recommend RSM Motors and in the future, will seek him out with assistance on the purchase of another exotic car!

December 17, 2018

I’ve been searching for a Porsche 911 for a few months, and have talked to several different exotic car dealers. Sam at RSM was by far the most down to... earth, regular guy that I encountered in my search. Sam is the owner of the company, so you are dealing directly with the decision maker during your negotiations. He even gave me his personal phone number so any time there was a question I could call or text and he always replied promptly. When there was a problem with the delivery company’s truck, Sam delivered my car to my house, an hour and a half from his shop, and drove my trade in back. If I’m ever in the market for another exotic, I know where I’m going!

June 14, 2018

I had a terrific experience buying a used 2007 Toyota 4Runner with RSM Motors. They were extremely professional and helpful with every aspect of the car... buying process. I am not from the area and they even shipped my newly purchased SUV right to my door. I highly recommend RSM and look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks!