RSM MOTORS

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 18, 2018

This was a lifelong dream to get a Porsche, so there was two years of looking before pulling the trigger. I happened upon my GTS on a random search and... from the moment I made contact with Sam at RSM, he was a pleasure to deal with the entire way through. Never pushy, but always very responsive. He is very knowledgeable and confident on the 911 Porsche, and it made me feel a lot more comfortable. He has followed up with me after the sale to make sure the car was everything I’d expected and all was going well. I would happily recommend Sam to anyone.

June 14, 2018

I had a terrific experience buying a used 2007 Toyota 4Runner with RSM Motors. They were extremely professional and helpful with every aspect of the car... buying process. I am not from the area and they even shipped my newly purchased SUV right to my door. I highly recommend RSM and look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks!

June 12, 2018

I traveled from California to purchase a beautiful 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo from RSM Motors. I had spoken to the owner, Sam, on the phone about the... car. His description of the car was spot on. The car was beautifully maintained and in excellent shape. The pictures on the website accurately depicted the condition of the Cayenne. Sam also has three beautiful 911 Turbos in his showroom that appear immaculate. He deals in low mileage, high quality cars. Most of us have had awful experiences with various car dealerships. This was NOT the case with RSM. Sam made the car buying experience easy with no unnecessary pressure or hidden fees. The next time I get a wild hair to leave sunny California to buy a Porsche, I will look first to RSM Motors for my next vehicle. I would trust him to find the "right" car for me. Great job Sam and RSM Motors! Can't wait to get my new baby home!

June 7, 2018

Bought a macan gts over the phone. Fair and pleasant pricing and trade in value discussion. Easy to work with. Very responsive. Good young guy building... up his own business.

May 11, 2018

I purchased a used 997 911 Turbo from Sam Moore last month sight unseen and had it shipped to me in Colorado. RSM Motors provided a perfect buying experience.... I had been shopping for a 997 for around 4 month, dealing with the typical pushy, arrogant sales guys, but this is NOT SAM. He is honest, thorough, easy to work with, and NOT pushy. He has fantastic cars and the care and detail he puts into them is worth every penny. The car was conveniently delivered to us, fully enclosed, as promised. Sam is extremely easy to reach, which I appreciate as well. Super smooth experience that any one spending this amount of money on an used exotic car deserves. Thanks Sam! Highly recommended!

March 16, 2018

Sam was great to deal with. He is very knowledgeable of “exotic” cars and assisted me during this process. If you are looking for that unique car, I would... recommend RSM Motors to anyone.

February 2, 2018

Sam and RSM Motors was by far one of the best buying experiences I ever had. The first time I pinged Sam about the car I ended up buying was over a month... ago. Sam gave me his personal cell, and anytime I had questions he promptly responded. And best part was when I didn't have any questions I wasn't being harassed or pressured. It was over a month before I was 100% ready to pull the trigger and Sam patiently and professionally assisted the entire time. He also gave me the best dollar value on my trade out of any of the other dealerships I talked to. I bought the 09 Porsche Turbo sight unseen because I had a good feeling dealing with Sam and when the car arrived it was everything promised and more. I highly recommend this dealership, especially if you are seeking out some of the specialty semi-exotics Sam carries. He only stocks the cleanest of cars possible. Thanks Sam and RSM Motors for my new toy! I love it!

December 12, 2017

I purchased a beautiful 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo from Sam sight unseen. Always somewhat nervous to make this type of transaction, but I have been lucky... in the past. This time is no exception. Everything that I asked for from Sam was completed to my satisfaction. Communication was outstanding during each step of the purchasing process. I would not hesitate to recommend Sam at RSM-Motors to anyone that is looking at any of the cars he has available. Sam, Thank you for making my purchase memorable...as opposed to regrettable...lol R. Perry

November 28, 2017

As close to new as a used car can be. Could not find a flaw on any car in his showroom. Sam is obsessed with every detail and tries hard to avoid car dealer... cliche treatment for his customers.

November 7, 2017

Sam is very knowledgeable and will answer any and all of your questions. Great new place and he's quick to reply too.