Drive Now

20 reviews

June 19, 2020

3 minutes ago I am extremity disappointed with this owner, Steve as I purchased a car from them when they were certified clean cars, CCC and sent persons... that purchased cars because they helped me out with the car purchase. Unfortunately a long story short, they did the registration and entered the wrong address, in turn this caused me not to get my renewal paperwork and if it wasn't for my residence tagging my car for expired plates I would had continued thinking things were late due to COVID. I went online to renew and this is when I seen the dealership provided an incorrect address. I called mr. Gaines on Wednesday and advised him of this mess I'm dealing with due to their company error! Steve stated they'll correct it and would pay for it, that it'll be done that day. I didn't hear anything, DMV phones were ALL recording due to high volume of calls they couldn't take my call, that happened for 2 days, all day. I called Steve back and he said his office manager is working in it. Time passes, nothing, I call again he texted "can I call you back, in the middle of something" then i asked for office manager number, he texted to me, name is Sheryl, she stated she's trying to correct it, I advised her Steve stated they'd pay for it, their error. She wasn't aware of this and then he got in the phone denying he stated he'd pay due to their error, he wouldn't listen to me and started arguing with me, talking over me. This is a man that claims to be a Christian, even got me to go to CCV church. He should be ashamed of himself for lying and then manhandling me on the phone. Btw, the address they entered into the system doesn't even exist, as I was going to go there to ask if any mail from DMV comes for me to call, but when entering 70244 n 31 Avenue, phx az 85027, it takes you to the frontage road where nothing is there. I debated on posting a review and prayed about it and I believe this person should be held accountable for one, his business personal making a huge error and then to lie the next day when it came to fulfilling his very clear statement of paying for it. The a counselor and practice effective and reflective listening all day long!

February 24, 2020

This company did not provide proper paperwork, with regards to warranty repair issues. I needed repairs, that were covered under the warranty, so I got... the repairs done. At no time did they say that the vehicle had to be repaired back at their location. They will reply to this review stating that I should call and they will make everything right. Well, they don't make everything right. Glenn Wilkinson doesn't respond to emails or calls, I have left many. The repairs were a measly $1123, pocket change for this company. I don't know why this company is still in business when they screw people over.

February 4, 2020

We bought a used car and had problems within a few days. They won't return the calls or answer the emails, they aren't coming forward to pay for the repairs... that they shoud be covering under our warranty period. Greasy sleezy dealership at 4240 W Glendale Ave in Phoenix.

Brad I am sorry to hear you had issue with your vehicle. We do provide a 1 year 12k limited warranty on all our vehicles at no additional cost. If you... are still having issues please reach out to the True Fix Service Dept at 602-262-3783 they will assist you and take care of any mechanical issues.

December 4, 2019

Jonny was super knowledgeable and easy to work with he listened to my needs and showed me cars in my budget that all got MY wish list. Most dealers try... to push you into something over priced or just don’t listen to the customer. I tried a used ford truck dealership that was awful prior to this place. I definitely will get my next truck here as well. Honest fair priced easy to get done. Thanks Johnny cash you were very helpful!

October 30, 2019

Ruben was great! He listened to my needs for a vehicle and tried his best to get me the best deal. I would recommend him to all my friends.

October 29, 2019

Ruben was amazing. Very attentive! He is very knowledgeable! Very fast made me feel very comfortable. I will shop here first for all my cars in the... future, would recommended to everyone!

October 26, 2019

Came in on a Saturday, Ruben was a huge help. Found a car I liked fast, and the process after that wasn’t long at all. Nice inventory, would definitely... really

October 16, 2019

Ruben Medina is a great sales guy.He helped me get the perfect vehicle for my budget. He was very nice to me and my family.

October 12, 2019

Flo, was not only good to go but found the car I was looking for and he had great service all around. I would recommend coming to see FLO and make sure.... he will take care of you.!!!

September 25, 2019

Great service, come see Flo for all your car needs. He was fast and friendly. Good service all around. We purchased the car and he made it easy and friendly... for u.!!!