AZ Auto Sales

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

Good cars at great prices. I walked around looking at their inventory. They did not try to sell me right away. They gave me space, and when i was ready... they were great help.

October 1, 2019

Came here to look for a good AWD car for winter. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I never felt pressured to buy.

September 30, 2019

After looking for a second car for a while, I came across AZ Auto Sales. They had a good selection of cars in my price range. I was interested in a Chrysler... 300 . They were great to work with. I was happy with my purchase.

September 30, 2019

Very friendly, great customer service, and they're very professional when it comes to leasing a vehicle i would highly recommend them! They have an answer... to about every question and are very knowledgeable about the vehicles they are selling one of the best dealerships in the area i will not go to another one after dealing with them the first time!!! Aaron, Alejandro, and Jesus are very polite and know what they are doing!

September 27, 2019

Jesus worked with me to find me the right car at a reasonable price. I contacted him looking for something a little sporty that wouldn't need a ton of... work to get on the road. He showed me several different cars and finally I decided on a BMW and I haven't had any regrets. Jesus will be the first person i contact from now on anytime I'm looking for a vehicle.

September 27, 2019

I went to these guys when I was in a bit of a pickle. I needed a car for work and had little money. Jesus was able to work with me to find the right fit... for my commuter and within my budget. Very professional and very understanding. Thanks guys

September 25, 2019

Ive bought four cars from them they get driven daily all super clean and very reliable everyone there is super helpful and honest they dont pressure you... at all very relaxing and they have the best prices around hands down

September 25, 2019

Awesome experience. Alejandro was very knowledgeable as well as his team. Would definitely be back to buy another car next time I need a good car.

September 25, 2019

After looking around online for a reliable used car, I came across a couple cars that belonged to AZ Auto Sales. I called ahead of time and spoke to Jesus,... he was very informative about the cars they had on their lot and I enjoyed the conversation, as it was not a typical car salesman just wanting to push the sale. I’m glad I chose to do business with AZ Auto Sales. I was able to pick, choose, and own my new car within the same day.

September 24, 2019

Best dealership in the area by far. I will keep it brief and straight to the point. I do not understand the negative reviews, as my experience was incredibly... positive. I was helped by Jesus, Sebastian, and Aaron, in the time I was there. All were very helpful and passionate about what they do. The Honda I bought off of them was exactly as described, at the price of a private dealer. I never once felt they were misinforming me, or had any negative intent whatsoever. They will have my business in the future. Thanks guys!