MotorWorld Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (855) 653-0203 (855) 653-0203
Used (855) 668-3617 (855) 668-3617
Service (855) 670-0133 (855) 670-0133

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Hyundai from DealerRater.

Motor world was great all around experience

Wonderful staff and very helpful and nice , will help you get into a new ride every step of the way . I love my new Hyundai !!

I would like to thank Mike Gyory the Service Manager for

I would like to thank Mike Gyory the Service Manager for his excellent service. I had an issue with my brand new 2022 Hyundai Palisade from the factory and he took the time to explain to me how he would resolve it. He could tell I was very nervous, impatient, and anxious. So he called every day and provided me with updates. This was my first time purchasing and servicing at Motorworld Hyundai. Lucas from the sales department made the process smooth.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

We had a great time buying our Tukson here. Corey

They were helpful getting me the vehicle I wanted during this time. The staff was very friendly. I got the best deal there compared to other places

Dealer response

Hi Tom, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at MotorWorld Hyundai so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Corey was simply amazing for both of my hyundai

Corey was simply amazing for both of my hyundai purchases. Extremly nice, knowledgable and helps make the entire sales experience stress free. Its always exciting to putchase a new vehicke and Corey is very pleasant to have as. Sales Rep. :o)

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Corey here at MotorWorld Hyundai! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

COREY GRAHAM HYUNDAI

COREY GRAHAM at Hyundai is the best Sales Person. I have made two amazing purchases since 2019. He is very knowledgable in the models and has simply the best customer service. He does not rush the process of choosing a vehicle and makes its the experience of deciding stress-free. Thanks Corey for all you do.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the services you received and thank you again for choosing MotorWorld Hyundai!

Lisa truly is the best Agent in town!

Lisa truly is the best Agent in town!!! She took time even after the building closed to show us things about the vehicle now that's good customer service!! Very informative, very kind, very patient we've been going to her for every vehicle and we won't go anywhere else we recommend her to any and everyone!!!!

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Hyundai. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

josh husted was our sales person ,he was great ,very

josh husted was our sales person ,he was great ,very informed of the product and service . very helpful with the entire experience .it was a pleasure to do business with him. i will be seeing him for my wife's new car soon .

Dealer response

Hi James, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

1.0

I had a great first impression, was loving my experience

I had a great first impression, was loving my experience and even boasted to a few friends about my experience. Unfortunately, that is where my positive experience ends. My car was not yet on the lot and was scheduled to arrive about a week later. It did not, now that is of no fault of the sales rep. It took about an entire month for the car to arrive, but not once did the sales rep contact me about this. Not a single email, text, call giving a quick update that delivery has been delayed and no responses when I called him. Now, when the car did arrive, everyone was all smiles. Fast forward a few weeks later, I found a small chip on my hood, I called autobody to fix it, as the car is under a month old, it has to be under some warranty. Autobody said the referral has to come from the sales rep. I have been calling, emailing, texting the sales rep and branch manager over a month for them to talk with autobody. Not a single answer, from either sales rep or branch manager. I wish I knew when purchasing the vehicle that the communication would be non existant. I certainly would've gone elsewhere. Disappointing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Dealer response

We appreciate your feedback about MotorWorld Hyundai and take every review seriously. We understand your frustration regarding the chip on your hood. As discussed, this is not something that would be covered by warranty. The chip is something you will need to report to your insurance company. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Sales Manager, Dan Coslett, at 570.820.6871. Thank you.

Consumer response

Hi! Thanks for responding on here. The chip on the hood was never discussed, that is the issue. Thanks for the info about the insurance company! I'll still likely need the sales rep to speak with auto regarding it, as I would like it fixed. Thanks so much!

Consumer response

Also, I found this regarding the paint warranty. If you have an issue with your paint, the first thing you’ll need to do is gather your basic information which will help you get your Hyundai fixed. You will need: Your name and address Your vehicle’s model and year Your date of purchase Your VIN (17 digit number found on the driver’s side dashboard) Your current mileage The dealership you bought the car from and service it at A brief description of what’s going wrong with your paint. Once you have all of your information gathered, head over to your local Hyundai dealership. There, they will look at your car and assess your claim. If you have less than 3 years / 36,000 miles on your car, expect your paint to be covered. Again, a simple response from the sales/ manager to discuss this would be so greatly appreciated!

Excellent experience.

Excellent experience. Josh was top notch first class salesperson.Josh stated that he would keep me updated on the status of the vehicle arrival and he did.

Dealer response

Hi Todd, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.0

Kaylee Griffith should not be selling any kind of car.

Kaylee Griffith should not be selling any kind of car. She ruined my whole experience at Motorworld. The Certified Preowned Veloster I bought is the fourth car I have bought from Motorworld. I do not think I will ever buy another car from Motorworld. The price of the car I bought was all over the internet with a price listed that was $2,000.00 less than what I was told in the showroom by Kaylee Griffith. We agreed on a sale price of $20,000.00. In the short walk from the sales desk I was charged $21,000.00. I am the stupid one who did not ask the finance person to see the paperwork. I thought a verbal agreement was enough. All my other purchases were a good experience. This one NOT so much. Dan Coslett was the only bright spot . Tom Gresh

Dealer response

Mr. Gresh, we appreciate your feedback about MotorWorld Hyundai and take every review seriously. Our Assistant Sales Manager, Dan Daly, recently tried to contact you regarding your experience. At your earliest convenience, please contact Dan at 570.820.6871 or Ddaly@MotorWorldGroup.com. Thank you.