Mid Atlantic Auto Inc

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Great Dealership!

Great buying experience! We were really satisfied with having an excellent trade-in price toward one of the excellent vehicles on the lot, and most importantly, they took care of all titling paperwork right there! 5 Stars!

Great experience

Kevin and Brian were very patient till I got the funds for the truck that I bought from them hope to deal with them again soon thanks again for a great experience Walter B

Dealer response

Thank you Walter for the nice review. We appreciate your business! Hope to see you again in the future. -Kevin

Mazda 3 purchase

I am extremely happy with my Mazda 3 purchase. Kevin was very professional and personable- he was able to give me a fair price. I will recommend Mid Atlantic Auto to everyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Alex, thanks for the nice review. I enjoyed meeting and working with you. Hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again. -Kevin

Retired looking for fun car

Super experience! Kevin very professional and friendly; knowledgeable and made the car buying experience great. Got a super car and price was right for me. Great pre-owned dealership! Thanks Kevin and Brian.

Dealer response

Jerry, Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you're happy with the Mustang! We enjoyed working with you. Hope to see you again in the future. -Kevin