Mercedes-Benz of Rochester

New (507) 517-3961 (507) 517-3961
Used (507) 517-3971 (507) 517-3971
Service (507) 216-5067 (507) 216-5067

3.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Rochester from DealerRater.

Excellent! All around from the tow, 100 miles away to a car wash heading to California. Sebastijann... You heard my pressure in my voice. It help me to get to California. Thank you! I'll be returning for future maintenance for sure. Michelle Blankenship

1.0

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Avoid this dealership. Hard to believe this is a Mercedes dealership. I've purchased and serviced many cars - this experience is the worst - by far.

1.5

Poor service due to my accent?..

Had a very disappointing experience at Mercedes Benz in Rochester. I had traveled 3 different times all in each 1 hour and half one way to try and buy a certified c300 and both of my visits I dealt with Doug who I was treated poorly and to every question I had he answered as if he was irritated and had no knowledge to their own warranties and when I rose a concern about the alignment he told me “if you don’t like the car then don’t buy it” despite the way I was treated (in which I’m assuming due to my accent) I still wanted the car so bad and nothing changed until Esther took my concerns serious and it turned out that the alignment of the cat was off. When I had traveled my last third time to get the car after they “fixed” the alignment it was only worse and I still didn’t give up it until I was offered no allegiance of receiving the car with confidence after what was promised and that’s when I had to give up on the car. Initially I wanted to buy an AMG and figured that my expectations should be the same weather I buy a higher end class or a lower end class either way this is a dealership I would not recommend if you have an accent as I don’t understand the way I was treated when I had all the financial means and traveled the distance while I took days off on all three occasions just to try and buy the car.

Great Dealership

I worked with Douglas and Esther and had a great buying experience. Angel, the GM even knew my name when I came to take possession of the vehicle. Wonderful people who were easy to work with and fair. Not my typical high pressure experience at all.