Stevens Creek Cadillac

Used (925) 271-5929 (925) 271-5929
Service (925) 965-8834 (925) 965-8834

1.8

4.0

A widowed friend 1st time buying a car on her own.

I recently helped a widowed female friend purchase a new XT6 from Stevens Creek Cadillac. Cristal was my point of contact at the dealership, she was contacted through their web site. Cristal was very nice & respectful through out the visit. I highly recommend Cristal, she is knowledgeable on the product line & professional. The price on the website was a little misleading, the advertised price should not include the rebate amount as the selling price, this was my only issue with the transaction.

Dealer response

Sue, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Cristal's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Kash Rana, KashR@cacargroup.com

Worst customer service

Strongly suggesting all people stay away from this dealership, I was in town shopping for new Cadillac Escalade, sales person Michael Trang and manager Cash , never they gave them consent for that (Saturday evening)night to pull my credit, I very pacifically ask them to run my credit on Monday morning to see what kind of payment I would be getting, on Sunday morning I get to a lids from my Chase bank did my application was submitted to US Bank by Stevenson Creek Cadillac twice and also my wife’s credit was ran twice as well, this is totally fraud, I talked to the manager Cash he excepted his mistake but nothing he said he could do, so please be aware if you go to this dealership don’t give your information unless you’re ready to purchase they will manipulate you to leave your information but don’t do that, Stay away from this dealership!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Our team has acknowledged this review.

Car Buyer

Had appt at Fremont Cad on Monday to view an 2019 XT5 sale price approximately $30,000. When I arrived Salesman said the car had been transferred to Steven Creek Cad the day before. Stevens Creek wouldn't bring the car back. Since I live in San Jose thought I would go to Stevens Creek and view car-but found they had raised the price by $7,500. Not sure how legal this is to change an advertised/listed price. But I am now going to a Lincoln dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing this review regarding your experience with us. I’d like to discuss this with you further if you could please contact me at your earliest convenience. Kash Rana, KashR@cacargroup.com

New Escalade - Terrible dealership

Didn't want to go down this road, but they, Kash Rana and Mary Ner, left me no choice to write this review. I bought a new Escalade for my wife for Xmas.....delivered at the 11th hour, but that's an entirely different review.....after delivery, and signed contract, they re-send me contract FORCING me to sign "mandatory arbitration"....hmmmm.....odd......then, after looking for Temp registration, they said, ooops....forgot to include it, we'll send it right away, but you need to return the arbitration form first....some might think it's being held at ransom......but who am i to judge?.....Kash, the GM, just emailed and said "Brian, please take your copy of the contract and the application for registration copy to your local DMV so they can complete the registration for you. I did notice the charge for the registration on your contract. Shouldn't have been there. I will be cutting you a check for the total DMV charged on your contract. "......looks like they don't want to do any part of it now......what a horrible dealership to buy a luxury car from...anyone interested in more details, please contact me...i'll be glad to share the rest of the story.....

Dealer response

Our team has acknowledged this review.