HGreg Nissan Kendall

6 reviews

March 20, 2020

PLEASE READ!!!Hey this is writing my experience with HGREG Nissan Kendall please read if you are thinking of doing business with them. I recently bought... a grey Honda Accord touring that’s actually for sale right now. They sold me the car with a CLEAN Carfax. For about a month I drove the vehicle and realized the car had damage to where outside air would be heard when driving from the drivers door. The car door had issues closing and was welded and replaced. I had an ASE certified mechanic check the car. He told me the car was in a serious accident and the doors have been fixed and they should’ve told me. I brought this to their attention and they told me I could get a replacement but really I wanted my money back as I financed through my bank. They told me they would call my bank and lied and said there was nothing they could do which is false. Long story short they sold me a car with structural damage and if you check the Carfax they updated it. We ended up getting a new car through them after constant deception and prolonging of the situation by their managers not being available when I would call. The day I bought the new car one of the employees said something obscene about getting “customers the f*** out of here” and apologized as he realized we were still in the building as they were about to close. I also called my bank for a second loan and they told me they usually don’t do business with HGREG and made an exception. If I would’ve known I wouldn’t have even came here. The second car they sold me they made sure we signed for the car on the 3/09 and put all the paperwork on the 6th in the case that if I wanted to return the car in the three day window as advertised and in the law that it would be too late but I should’ve caught that on signing. They are car salesman at the end of the day their main concern is about making money. So do your due diligence and carefully read the contract and bring a person who can properly check the car before buying. Once you are out the door the car becomes your problem.

March 4, 2020

I left my car last Monday for review of checking engine light on my Nissan Altima. Service Store Manager Boris L. Bordon was extremely professional in... his attention to me and my family. Service in general was really good. The knowledge of the service team was excellent. I really recommend this store in special the Service Section.

February 15, 2020

After visiting several dealers, I had one of the best experiences when buying a new car. Service, professionalism and high-quality service, especially... by Sales Associate Elias Khawam. I went to see car options and ended up leaving with the car I wanted and with the feeling of having done an excellent deal. Thank you, Elias, for your dedication and great service! Nilson Roque Jr

January 25, 2020

So I went to test drive a ford explorer on saturday january 4th. The first thing the salesman said to me was there was no negotiating the price, what... a way to make me feel welcomed. The car was great but I was just starting out to test drive the same car elsewhere so i told the guy that I would keep in touch. I monitored the car the entire week and even had the internet sales person call me like 5 times that week. The morning of saturday the 11th (one week later after numerous back and forth with the salesperson) i got a call at 11am asking if i was coming in to buy the car...which i was. When i got there they started the process of evaluating my trade in only to let me know about 20 minutes into it that the car that I was told was available all week including THAT MORNING was sold and if i wanted to look at other cars. This is why used car salesmen are the least trusted and most hated profession in america..even beating out lawyers and politicians. Now i know why.

January 24, 2020

If you want to avoid all the dreaded things associated with purchasing a vehicle, than Elias Khawam is your guy. Be upfront and honest, and Elias will... do the same with you. No B.S., no fluff, none of the usual sales tactics commonly found at dealerships. Elias has a friendly, easy going demeanor. If you are direct in what type of vehicle you're in need of, what you're capable of offering, the process will run smoothly. One small caveat- if you are a female of the current generation and aim to be politically correct, be prepared to be referred to as "honey" or "mi amour" from members of the Finance department. Depending on who you work with, it may perceived as either harmless or condescending. Other than that- ask for Elias in Sales. You won't regret it.

January 23, 2020

Had a very pleasant experience without any pressure. Very friendly quality costumer service. My salesman was Elias Khawam. He and his manager Mauricio... made me feel completely comfortable. Helped with all my questions and delivered as promised. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a Nissan.Love my new purchase.